Chapter 47: The Snake And The Tiger

(Y/N) and his new partner watched as an intense argument was unfolding before the both of them, the perpetrators of the aggressive exchange were also a mystery to them, but for some reason (Y/N) felt a connection with the angered duo. 

"Fuck you, I'll do whatever the fuck I wanna do and I will do it with whoever I want to do it to! You're not my mother, not my father, nor are you my Master, sso as far as I am conccerned you have no ssay in the choiccess that I make!" 

The girl that hissed in anger had a sickly-sweet, high-pitched voice that gave off the impression of an adorable girl that could easily convince anyone to do what she wanted with tone of voice alone. With every 'S' word she spoke, her pink, forked tongue shot from her lush lips, flicking rapidly in the air until it returned to her mouth.

"I may not be any of those things, however there is an order of superiority that you must follow. I don't care who you believe yourself to be, you must follow rules, laws, and orders! And in this circumstance, I am the law, I put rules in place, and I am ordering you to follow them." 

The woman that responded in a calm tone had an incredibly sultry, almost motherly tone of voice and as she spoke her vocal cords softly grumbled with every word, slightly growling out each and every statement she made.

The girl was forced to hold in a laugh at the woman's statement, holding her hand to her mouth to suppress a chuckle from escaping her lips. "You? The Law? Don't make me laugh kitten" she chuckled out as she recovered from her laughter. The small insult was not missed as the woman with the sultry voice scrunched her face slightly in irritation, revealing her fanged teeth and glaring at the smaller girl. 

"You ssimply wish to control me! Fuck orders, fuck laws, and fuck your dumbass rules! I am the ruler of my own existence and I make my own choices regardless of thossse who try to bound me!" The intense atmosphere of the room turned from argumentative to aggressive in an instant, and the air of the environment turned toxic as the two woman stared daggers into the eyes of one another.

"You are a sly, rebellious snake who knows not of her place" the woman growled in response, clenching her fists and radiating electricity with every further word she spoke. "It is clearly my duty as the righteous one to educate you on your place amongst our Streak." 

Even as she spoke in a deadly even, calm voice the rumbling of her growling undertone reverberated throughout the air, and it was clear to everyone present that the issues between these two were not going to end in a peaceful manner.

The girl with the forked tongue slightly reeled back in surprise at the older woman's words, but once she recovered her anger had skyrocketed and she was barely able to stop herself from shaking with rage. "Was that a threat? Are you threatening me?" The smaller girl asked the questions with a closed mouth, hissing every word as she tried her best to contain her anger at the woman.

"I don't make threats snake; I simply identify what it is I am willing to do in order to correct the paths of those I care for."

"You make me laugh! Care for? You don't give a damn about me; you just want me out of the way so you can have my 'Master' all to yourself! I will fight and kill you to take my rightful place as Master's Queen!" The girl's hair began to rise as she spoke, her hands opened up to reveal her pale white palms and her crimson eyes began glowing brightly. 

"Don't think that you are more powerful than me because of your level or that your somehow my superior since you knew my Master first!" The atmosphere surrounding the duo began fogging as shadowy, black smog began filling the air around the girl, creating a light cloud that the group could barely see her through.

The larger woman visually angered at the girl's words and in response to them she asked, "your Master? No, he is our Master, or he is MY Master, but he is not your Master! Correct yourself!" For the first time, the woman raised her voice and she roared at the girl, thundering blue sparks shocked through the air as she did so.