Chapter 34: The Demon Clan

As the lovers woke up from the long night of rest, they continued their daily activities, eating breakfast, discussing daily plans and activities, then going to do those things. As they traveled through the large hope building (Y/N) couldn't help but notice the various looks of awe that the group received, and it weirded him out a little bit. 

The more they walked around the campus, the more recognizable the group became and since most of the preliminary pool matches for the Summer Tournament had concluded, Nix and Neyah had become sort of famous in a way for their remarkable performances. The twins both instantly destroyed everyone in their pools and various videos had surfaced showing the entire campus their unbelievable speed and strength. 

It didn't help that they were always seen together with Pyrrha, the pride of Mistral, and Glynda Goodwitch, the top professor at the academy. They had become something like local celebrities amongst the incoming class of Freshman and they had yet to even showcase their true potential.

While traveling the campus, (Y/N) started to keep an eye out for anybody that he recognized from the Rwby show, but unfortunately, he didn't see any. After meeting both Ruby and Yang last night, he felt like he needed to remain hyper aware of him being in Remnant, since he had gotten comfortable in the day and night routine, and he almost lost sight of the ultimate goal. 

Everything he was doing was not only to make himself stronger and prepare the world for the inevitable invasion, but to also, hopefully, leave the world a better place than how he found it. Seeing Yang and Ruby was a reminder of some of the tragedies that happened in Rwby, the fall of Beacon, Yang losing her arm, the criminalization of the White Fang, Pyrrha's death, and everything else that could now be prevented because he had the knowledge. 

However, he couldn't do anything if he didn't have the strength to prevent it, with that in mind he resolved himself to increase his strength further to prevent the destruction of the place and people he had come to know and love.

Throughout the rest of the day, the group spent their time hanging out with Glynda in a much more casual setting, instead of training they simply enjoyed one another's company as Glynda showed them around the large campus. She took them to the massive fields and open space that was located behind the Hope building, and it functioned mostly as a lading place for aircrafts and the like, but it was also just a nice place to walk around and enjoy the scenery. 

She walked them down to the edge of the massive cliff that opened up to a large lake and a roaring waterfall. The group of lovers found a bench that overlooked the cliff and spent the rest of the day cuddling, snuggling, and talking as they enjoyed the angelic scenery. Before they knew it, the sun had completely ducked under the horizon and gave birth to the shattered moon in the night sky. 

The gorgeous moonlit sky signaled to (Y/N) that it was time for him and his partner to go handle their business, so after deeply kissing all of his companion's goodbye and promising that he'd remain safe, he picked up his furry partner and teleported his way of the campus, and as he made his way across the massive gate that granted people entry onto the campus, he took a moment to check to see if Velvet and Coco were still working there stations, but they unfortunately weren't.

After taking a making a mental note to seek out those two another time, he and his partner continued down the streets of Vale, heading to their headquarters where the rest of his companions should be waiting for his appearance. As he approached the large building, he quickly teleported inside to see the same scene unfolding that he saw the previous night.

Hel was pacing back and forth in the open space between the chairs and the large window, the twins were in a similar position except they stood next to his desk, Junior was quiet just idly standing by the large double doors watching the conversation unfold, and Z was sitting comfortably in his newly customized chair, turned towards the trio of brainstorming woman, providing his input whenever he saw it needed.