Chapter 50: Towards The End

After spending all that time with Ruby, he thought that it was finally time for him to hunker down in the System and get all of the weapons he wanted to create, created, so he began with fusing and upgrading all the Dust he received as much as possible. 

In total, he received a grand total of 1,122,544 Crystals of Dust, the split between each category being almost even across the board. Normal Crystals turned into Large Crystal and those turned into the strongest version, which was the Ancient Crystals, this gave him approximately 1,123 Ancient Crystals of each color of Dust. 

The first thing he decided to focus on was the weapons of his companions, creating the blueprints for the upgrades so he could instantly upgrade them whenever he got his hands on them. 

Next, he created the weapon he promised to create for Zeb which he created mainly utilizing black and yellow Ancient Dust, creating a weapon he dubbed 'Grizz-Lethal'. 

The next weapon he made was one for Scarlet, although she wasn't normally combative, he felt as though having a weapon for anything that may go down would be helpful for her, and that weapon was named 'Hell's Terror'.

'Griz-Lethal'-These dual wielded massive battle-axe's function both as an incredible offensive force and also a defensive fortress, creating an uncanny balance between strength and protection. They also can be used as two massive shotguns that can blow a gaping hole in damn near anything; +30% STR, +30% END, +20% VIT

'Hell's Terror'-This is the weapon specially made to fit Scarlets extraordinary expertise when it comes to all things intellectual. This weapon is an extremely powerful, high caliber, railgun like sniper rifle that fires specialized rounds that eviscerates those it encounters; +500 INT, +500 LUK

 This weapon is an extremely powerful, high caliber, railgun like sniper rifle that fires specialized rounds that eviscerates those it encounters; +500 INT, +500 LUK

After he finished up with those upgrade blueprints and the weapon for both Zeb and Scarlet, it was time for him to decide whether or not he was going to make a new weapon for everyone in his Clan or use any and all excess Dust to simply upgrade hi...

After he finished up with those upgrade blueprints and the weapon for both Zeb and Scarlet, it was time for him to decide whether or not he was going to make a new weapon for everyone in his Clan or use any and all excess Dust to simply upgrade his Acolytes' weapons, he decided to do a mix of both.