Chapter 37: Aftermath

"Goddamn!" was all he thought as the rapid Dings and tsunami of information came flooding into his mind the instant Roman was confirmed dead. 

He wasn't even able to register the fact that he had an entire woman's body currently clung to his side, as he was completely overwhelmed by the influx of information that had been given to him by the system. "Wait! Uhm firstly, yes, I really wanna see the Egg hatch, but I don't wanna see it right now, can you delay it until I'm ready Meta?"

[Yup! Meta will delay the hatching and pend your response to the Systems question!]

"That's perfect, thank you so much. I didn't think that Grimm's ability to strengthen me would count as an absorption skill, but in hindsight it does make sense" he thought. 

"Next order of business would the wild fact that I got Roman's weapon even tho I definitely saw that shit straight destroyed right in front of me, but it is the System so it's not that surprising. Roman had hella money on him which is so-so in value since I'm already rich as fuck but it's whatever. The title that I got for completing the quest is fucking amazing and it'll rapidly increase the efficiency of my grinding which will soon begin again. I do wonder how the Clan Exp works; I'm guessing it's just experience directly attributed to the Clan which is good I guess."

[Meta knows that Clan Exp is Experience that directly level's up a specific category of any of your Clan's! Meaning, all 15,000 Clan Exp is available for both the Lover's and the Demon Clan!]

"That's fucking amazing! Thanks for the explanation lil homie, I appreciate it!"

[No problem Partner! Meta also did something else that you'd be happy to hear about! But Meta will tell you later!]

(Y/N) took a moment to think about what the thing Meta could be talking about, but nothing came to mind, so he just gave up on figuring it out. "Alright I can't wait to find out! The next thing that's a bit confusing is the fact that I get items from the Elites killing things. Is this like a special case, or does this happen all the time?"

[It happens all the time! When anyone in your Clan kills anything, because of your position as the Clan leader, and because you have the System, they generate items just like you do! Also, Meta knows that due to the Clan System, like experience, you always get all the items that your members acquire!]

"That's hella overpowered! Let's fucking go! I might be able to accomplish my goal's faster than I originally thought, thanks System." In his mind he spoke a silent thanks to the System that had helped him so much this far. 

"What's next? Oh yeah, why the fuck were there so many more man alive then we thought? I guess there was less military here than we thought there'd be, meaning that the Schnee bastard is dumber than expected and didn't increase security for the influx of Dust. Good thing for us since now I have an more Human Essence than I know what to do with,, I just have to remember to feed them to Byakko whenever I get the chance and figure out what to do with the excess. Meta, you got any ideas?"

[Meta believes that you can use them to enhance any Beast Eggs you create! According to the System, you can only use one on each Egg because of the power of the enhancement you add! It explains that when you add a Human Essence to another being, you are essentially fusing it with another Soul!]

"Uhm, Meta, when and how did you learn all that?"

[Meta learned it all just now! Meta ran a simulation using your leftover Ursa (Minor) Cores and pretended to create an Egg to see what would happen! Then Meta told you the results of the simulation!]