Chapter 68: Vacuo

(A/N)

Hello all, welcome back to my shitty fanfiction. I hope you all are enjoying it thus far. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm having a not very good time at life shit at the current moment and this upcoming week is going to be very busy for me because of school, so if there is not a Chapter that gets uploaded next week that is the reason. I already know what your thinkin, 'yo didn't Bayonetta 3 just drop? This timing kinda odd aint it?', bro I know, I'm mad about it to. I literally can't even play the goddamn game because my back is getting blown the fuck out by School, life, and work, but more school than anything, this week. Tragic. But I hope you enjoy this chapter and everything that is to come after it.

Of course I also need to apologize for not getting a chapter uploaded this passed Wednesday since there was really no reason for me to not do it. Essentially what happened was I stayed up for two days straight (Tuesday and Wednesday) for reasons that I don't need to mention since its irrelevant, but basically that resulted in me sleeping 16 hours on Thursday, missing my classes, and waking up at like 12am (Friday) which made me feel like it was way to late to upload a chapter. But Friday, yesterday, I was with family all day so I wasn't able to get the chapter up at a reasonable time then either. And now its Saturday.

This is the chapter that was supposed to go up on Wednesday and I haven't written the one that was supposed to go up today yet, but I'll try to get it done early and maybe get it up by late Sunday or early Monday, and then I'll try my best to have another chapter up by Saturday even though I'm super busy. I fucked up, my bad, but I kinda do this often so I'm sure your not impressed lol. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

========================================================

Blake watched as her Bel aggressively closed his Scroll in irritation. He then threw the communication object into his jacket without care before putting his face in his hands as he growled in irritation at his current predicament. 

(Y/N) rubbed his face aggressively with his hands once more as it would somehow clear his mind and body from the stress that he was experiencing, but unfortunately it wasn't working. "Bel, what's going on?" The black cat asked, hoping to relieve her man of at least a bit of the pressure he was experiencing.

 "Bel, what's going on?" The black cat asked, hoping to relieve her man of at least a bit of the pressure he was experiencing

Unfortunately, she wasn't given a response as the man remained completely ignorant of her presence within the airship. He was clearly deep in thought, racking his brain for alternate futures, negative possibilities, and eventual outcomes of the events that have yet to unfold. 

It was endlessly complex, infinitely unpredictable, and stressful beyond belief, but even still he continued to think, and think, and think some more because at the end of the day that's all he could do. "Bel, come on, talk to me" Blake pleaded. "I want to help you." 

As the cat spoke into her lover's Faunus ears, she was greeted with nothing more than a few twitches from the black appendages. In desperation, the cat Faunus looked over to her two compatriots that were sitting by the man's side, hoping to receive some sort of help.