Mysterious Person

Chapter 6: Mysterious Person

The mysterious person fought and ran toward the others. He paused for a second and changed the direction of his attack, causing him to slash the smallest man on his back showing a clear tattoo of a phoenix, then knocked him unconscious. One of the men saw this and made a sneak attack on the mysterious person's back but failed and was also knocked out. The three others fought hard together but were still beaten till unconscious in the end.

The fight ended up wrecking the whole apartment leaving five men unconscious plus Li Cu.

The person in the black robe beat up those five men and walked toward Li Cu to check his condition. When he made sure he was fine, he nodded and looked around the mess.

The mysterious person wants to take Li Cu on his back to escape when suddenly a songbird flies through the window and tweets, seemingly talking to that person. The person stops and after a while injects something on Li Cu's wrist then runs to the window and jumps out.

Later, those five injured men woke up and confusedly found Li Cu but still took him out of the apartment, leaving the messy apartment.

The video ended and everyone had a solemn expression.

"It seems like the Wang clan is back." Wu Xie said to others, while also to himself. Shen brothers looked at each other secretly, seeing a familiar figure in the video.

"Ah Yao, zoom that tattoo." Xie Yuchen suddenly said, Hei Xiazi also leaned toward him.

"Okay." Xing Yao agreed and zoomed in on the back of the man who was slashed.

"Hmm. Yes and no. It might be that Wang clan before, or THE Wang clan we never knew." Hei Xiazi answered.

"What do you mean by that?" Hei Ye paused, seemingly thinking of the right information to say to others. Xie Yuchen narrowed his eyes at his hesitance, thinking that Hei Yanjing was hiding something, but didn't say something in the end.

"Did you not notice? Although there is a phoenix tattoo on that person's back, there is something different?" The others nodded as they saw this too.

"Right. The color of the tattoo is different, especially the tail, it's rainbow-colored." Kan Jian walks toward the screen, then points at the different tattoos.

"Also, their martial arts skill is different from the Wang clan before, like upgraded, more advanced, did you notice?" Fatty added while eating peanuts, then offered some to Su Wan and Yang Hao when he saw them looking at him but they shook their heads no.

"Does that mean they are part of the Wang clan, but... but have different leaders?" Kan Jian looked at his boss.

"That's possible." Wu Xie pointed out, "They might have different goals or something too."

"That means, we didn't really touch the real part of the Wang clan? So---" Wang Meng said before being cut off by Liu Sang.

"So it means, the Wang clan we fought might be just a small part of the big family, and there are still many things we didn't know."

Everyone was silent at that, thinking of the possibility of a bigger enemy than before. Su Wan saw everyone silent so he started talking about what he thought.

"That person in a black robe? What about him? And Li Cu, how is he part of this?"

"I don't know, but I feel like... like we are in another conspiracy, even bigger than before." Wu Xie looks out of the window, the sky is dark and only the moon shines bright, what a beautiful sight if not for the worries he felt.