Traces

Chapter 37: Traces

Group Two. 

*CLYF Hotel, Guangzhou.

Shen Xi leads the group inside the entrance of the hotel Pangzi stayed on. Their group immediately attracted attention with She Xi's cold and aloof expression on his handsome face, Shen Li's sunny and handsome smile with his silver-white hair, Su Wan's cute and adorable face, plus the handsome, delinquent-looking Yang Hao.

The group noticed the attention on them and walked over to the receptionist. The female receptionist greeted them with a big smile.

"How can I help you?" Shen Li smiled charmingly at the receptionist before saying his business.

"Is there a customer here named Wang Pangzi or Wang Yueban?" The receptionist looked at him and the people behind him hesitantly.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I can't disclose customer's information." The group looked at each other before Shen Xi took out his phone to call someone.

As they waited, Shen Li smiled at the receptionist who blushed at being looked at intently while Su Wan and Yang Hao looked around the place. He saw a family of four on one side of the lobby, then at the teenagers standing at the side before someone caught his attention.

A suspicious young man was standing outside the hotel. Their eyes met as the man looked up from his phone and flashed him a wide smirk. He pulled Su Wan, who was beside him, and pointed at the man who is still looking at them from the outside. Su Wan pulled him near as they watched the man give them one more smile and waved at them joyfully before leaving. The two of them looked at each other with widened eyes, disbelief at what happened. It was not every day you meet people like that.

Shen Xi finished his call and noticed his brother flirting with the receptionist and the two kids looking somewhere. He walked over to the two absentminded kids and gave them a suspicious look as he saw the two jump at being patted.

"What is it?" He asked the flustered kids. Su Wan's eyes flashed in uncertainty and just shook his head.

"Nothing, Brother Xi. We were just looking around." He saw their hesitant look and did not pursue the matter anymore as they heard the sound of the elevator opening and looked in its direction.

A man in a suit walked out of the elevator. He fixed his glasses as he looked around the lobby and paused in their direction. A smile formed on his face as he walked over in a hurry before joyfully greeting Shen Xi.

"Sixth You-" He coughed seeing him glaring before correcting his words, "Mr. Shen Xi. It's nice to see you. Do you need something—"

"Yo! Isn't this Secretary Yan?" His words were cut off as Shen Li finished flirting as he saw Secretary Yan arrive.

"Mr. Shen Li, you are here too?" Secretary Yan exclaimed as he saw him but was not surprised. The twins are usually together wherever they went, even if one of them is absent, the other would appear in a short while.

"Yeah, we are babysitting kids today." Shen Li said and pointed at Su Wan and Yang Hao. Secretary Yan gave them a laugh as one of them waved cheerfully and the other sullenly looked at Shen Li.

Shen Li noticed his quiet surroundings and saw his older brother and the two kids glaring at him. He flashed them a bright smile.

"Just kidding." He said after seeing their glare before changing the topic, "Where is Brother Jun?" Secretary Yan turned serious with a polite smile back on his face before he answered.

"The Chairman is in the middle of a meeting. Should I inform him of your arrival?" Shen Li shook his head no, not wanting to bother his friend for a trivial matter.