Pangzi is missing

Chapter 30: Pangzi is missing

The evening has arrived and the people inside Wushanju are feeling the gloomy atmosphere. Everyone knew that the little third master of the house woke up that day, but also fainted less than an hour after waking up. The only elder inside the house, Wu Nai Nai, who always looks kind with her faint expression, has been wearing a stern expression on her face, causing the people who saw her to feel scared. When was the last time they saw her like this?

Xie Yuchen took the pot of tea a subordinate brought and poured Wu Nai Nai's empty cup of fresh tea. He glances at her state and releases a faint sigh at seeing her stubbornly sitting on the chair, hands gripping tightly on her cane.

"Wu Nai Nai, I heard there are people paying attention to our family?" He said, trying to divert her attention from worrying for her descendants.

"A few, but no one has been caught as they always escape the moment they are taken by our people." It indeed does the trick as she remembers another matter at hand.

"How long have they been lurking around?" Xie Yuchen asked.

"Must be when Wu Xie's attempted kidnapping." Wu Nai Nai sighs.

The duo became silent after that. They look deep into their thoughts, and only the two of them know what they are thinking.

Not long after, the sound of footsteps came from the entrance and the two looked in its direction only to see Liu Sang, Kan Jian, and the Shen twins, who were sent on a mission.

"You are back." Xie Yuchen greeted the travel-worn group. He received a nod and smiles from the group before they turned to greet Grandma Wu, who only smiled at them and signaled them to sit down, which they immediately did.

Kan Jian noticed that only the two of them were in the main hall and turned to ask Xie Yuchen.

"Where is the Second Master? We need to report to him." Xie Yuchen shook his head as he did not know where the uncles were.

"He's out with the third uncle."

"Eh? Why?" Kan Jian looked confused, "He told us to report immediately here but he is nowhere to be found?" No one answered him even Wu Nai Nai, as her sons did not tell her their whereabouts before leaving.

"How about idol?" Liu Sang asked after they saw they were silent.

"He---" Xie Yuchen's reply was cut off as Kan Jian's voice sounded again.

"Right! Xiao Sanye and Pangzi, the kids too, where are they?" Liu Sang gave him a look to cut them off which the man did not notice.

"Calm down. Hua'er won't be able to answer if you don't stop firing questions." A voice sounded from the entrance and everyone knew who it was as only one person called Xie Yuchen that name. Xie Yuchen spares him a brief glance before explaining again.

"As I was saying, the kids are in their rooms, Zhang Qiling left two weeks ago and is still not back, Wu Xie fainted, and Pangzi is possibly missing."

"What?"

"WHAT?"

-----

Xie Yuchen watches their faces etching different kinds of expressions after his explanation. Only the six of them are inside the main hall as Wu Nai Nai has already left for her room.

Kan Jian tried to calm himself down before starting talking and the others failed to see the expression on his face as he looked down at the ground.

"So someone attempted to kidnap Xiao Sanye and cause him to be comatose. The Second and Third Masters are angry."Kan Jian said. He finally looked up from the ground, a trace of anger and confusion on his face at the same time as he tried to process what he just heard, "Then Second and Third Masters left without notice, Pangzi was unusually out of reach and so is Zhang Qiling, and someone sends a package with a necklace full of blood on it?"