Going back to Wushanju

Chapter 10: Going back to Wushanju

Changsha. Two days later.

Wu Xie, Zhang Qiling, and Xie Yuchen arrived at Xie's residence late that night. They entered the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"We stayed for another day in Beijing but found nothing." Wu Xie saw Zhang Qiling sitting on a long sofa, so he walked towards him and lay down using his legs as a pillow.

"Maybe we are looking at the wrong place, and the wrong person." Xie Yuchen suggested, "How about asking Third Uncle." Wu Xie shook his head no.

"He's hiding from me, besides you can't ask something from Third Uncle, you know him, he'll brush off all my questions." Zhang Qiling raises his hand slowly, brushing Wu Xie's soft hair.

Wu Xie looked up and faced the male's black pearl eyes, staring intently at him. He smiled at the male and then turned back to talking with his cousin.

"Ah right, did Hei Xiazi say where he was going yesterday? He suddenly disappeared without saying anything."

"He said he has something to do and will meet with us later."

A phone rang at this moment, Wu Xie picked up his phone from his pocket and looked at the caller, and answered the call.

"Pangzi, what's the matter?"

"Tianzhen! Are you guys back in Changsha?" Wu Xie smiled at Fatty's cheerful voice.

"Yes, is your business done?"

"I can't go back now, there is a delay on my client's side. Remember to take care of yourself and Xiaoge, ah."

"Okay. I'll take care of Xiaoge. You take care too."

"Aya, I'm this old, what could happen to me?--- 'Pangye!' --- My client is back. I'll call back later." The call ended before Wu Xie could answer. He looked at his phone and shook his head in disbelief.

"The client must be a woman." He smiles at his friend's antics and would have put the phone in his pocket when it suddenly rang again. He answered with a smile and thought Fatty called again so he answered without looking at the caller.

"Did you have fun with your female client?" He emphasizes the word female in a teasing voice.

"Who has a female client?" Wu Xie blinked as he heard the voice of his grandmother.

"Nai Nai, you called me?" The other two inside the room heard his surprise and turned to focus on him.

"Don't act surprised, Xiao Xie. I just want to tell you to come back to Wushanju with your friends and Xiao Hua. Remember, as soon as possible." Wu Nai Nai didn't allow Wu Xie to react and hang up the phone. He looks at his cousin with a confused look which earns a laugh from him.

"Since Wu Nai Nai called us back. We'll go tomorrow." Xie Yuchen winks at Zhang Qiling and walks away from the living room to his bedroom. He laughed when he heard a shout from their direction, thinking about Zhang Qiling's possible action toward Wu Xie, he suddenly missed a certain someone.

----

The group wakes up in the morning and prepares to go to the airport. They are surprised to hear that Wu Xie's grandmother called for them back in Hangzhou. Some are excited while some are nervous.

"Brother Hao. Brother Wang Meng said there are more dogs in Boss Wu's place. I'm scared." An almost teary-eyed Su Wan whispered to Yang Hao while the others were not paying attention. Yang Hao pretended to be strong and arrogant, then whispered back.