Abducted

[2/2]

***

Chapter 52: Abducted

Inside a dark room, a person lying down on the ground was unconscious. Suddenly, the said person opened his eyes, looking around the room with vigilance under the cover of his sunglasses. When he saw that it was his room, and no one is there, only then did he sit up properly and sighs.

Hei Yanjing massages his temple as he feels his head splitting at this moment, which causes slight irritability. Did he drink more than a ton of alcohol last night? But he was never this drunk before and even if he did, why? His hand paused its movement as he stands up in a flash and runs out of the room.  Memories of what happened before he passed out flooded his brain. 

Someone knocked on his door last night, thinking that it must be his Hua'er outside the door, he let the person in without any guard and was hit by a needle. 

Hei Yanjing's face is dark as ink, thinking that someone as great as him would be sneaked attack from behind, which is insulting. 

But for now, he won't mind this matter and find the others first. Because if something happened to him, then the same would have happened to the others. 

He rushed through the hallway and finally found the familiar door of Xie Yuchen's room. Opening it, he frowns as he saw found no one inside the room. Shaking the bad feeling in his heart, he opened the door of the others one by one and found the same result, which causes his frown to deepen.

No one is inside their room, even Pangzi who he remembered was in a coma. 

His ears moved as a sound came from downstairs, the sound of metal screeching on the marble floor. He flashed from his position and rush towards the place where the noise is, which he assumed was the living room.

Hei Yanjing jumped from the stairs and fell down neatly, his eyes surveying the room. He found one of the Shen brothers moving a wheelchair ridden by the unconscious Pangzi. The other twin moves Liu Sang beside Su Wan and Yang Hao, who are both slumped on the sofas properly but unconscious, while Wang Meng was busy massaging his temples with his eyes closed as he sat on the cold floor.

He felt a bad feeling once more as he found no signs of his Hua'er, Wu Xie, Li Cu, and Kan Jian. Even Mute Zhang is not here. Pushing his thoughts down, he asked the only sober among the group.

"Where are the others?" He asked the white-haired twin, who noticed his arrival. Shen Li looked at him with a frown before pointing towards the kitchen.

"Aside from your butler, who is moving around the house, the others are gone." 

His face changes for the nth time since he woke up. Out of fear that he might hear a piece of bad news, it took him a moment before he replies.

"Gone? What do you mean by 'gone'?" His tone came out harsh and deep, far from his playful one.

"Someone attacked your mansion last night. And unfortunately, all of us here were affected while the rest were taken away." Hei Yanjing was stunned at the sudden information, before shaking his head in disbelief. 

'Not only was the mansion invaded by someone, but some of them were even taken away. In his territory? How can that be?'

'Wait... Unless...' His eyes widen for a split moment before turning back to normal. He calmed himself down forcefully and left the living room without saying anything, walking outside the mansion.

Shen Li saw his expression and look at the receding back, eyes narrowed seriously. From how he sees Hei Xiazi's acts, then this incident is not as simple as it seems.

-----

Hei Yanjing walked all the way to the back of the mansion and stops in front of a white villa. He walked towards the entrance while surveying the place. Most of the things inside the living room are intact, so he moved to check the kitchen, but he ended up finding no one.

Seeing as nothing changed, he walked towards the last room, a bedroom, and check the place carefully. Seeing the bedroom is also clear, he walked inside the bathroom and locked the door. he moved towards the sink and touch the tile under, trying to find something.

His hand touches a circular indention, the size of his index finger and he felt a sting as something sharp pricks his finger. His face remains normal as if he was used to it and stands straight properly as he waited.

A small click sounded inside the bathroom as the mirror suddenly moved to the side along with the sink revealing a stairway going down. Hei Yanjing rush down with fast speed and as he arrived at the last step, a door made of black metal appeared in his sight. He heard another click from the top as the mirror closed and the stairways disappeared.

It became dark with no lights open but Hei Yanjing ignores it as well as the scene behind him as a screen appeared in front of him as a female mechanical voice sounded.

"AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED. PLEASE PREPARE FOR A RETINA SCAN." 

As the voice sounded, Hei Yanjing took off his black sunglasses and faced the screen as he let it scan his unique eyes.

"SCANNING... PLEASE COMPLETE THIS 'MANTRA'."

"The Sun and Moon appeared in place..."

"... a Bloody Moon engulfed the space."

"ACCESS GRANTED... WELCOME SECOND MASTER!" 

The moment the door opened, Hei Yanjing slide inside with ease. His figure moved easily inside with familiarity in the dark. And as he finally entered, the door slowly moved back to its position and closed itself with a click.

-----

It was quiet the whole journey inside the private jet. Aside from Pangzi, who is still in a coma, everyone else was either in a daze, frowning, or looking outside the window. The group decided to go back to Wushanju immediately after what happened, so Xiao Tang and the other men can only send them to the airport.

With Wu Xie and the others being taken away, they can only go back to plan on how to get all of them back.

Hei Yanjing is sitting on the last seat of the plane, and looked to his left side, facing the window, far away from the others. His hand holding what seems to be a card made of gold colors. Unconsciously playing with it, he frowns in deep thought.

Sighing, he opens the card and looks at the words inside of it. 

After a few moments of focusing on the card, Hei Yanjing look out the window again and muttered something.

As for what it is, only the wind knows.