Found

Chapter 44: Found

The moon high up in the dark sky glows, with stars decorated as its companion. Giving a lonely but serene feeling to most people's quiet night. Half of the population in the city are tucked in their beds, falling into a deep sleep, perhaps full of wonderful dreams. The others could just be walking aimlessly, either finding their way to their own homes or walking towards a busy place crowded with strangers.

A group of people appeared near a warehouse far away from the bustling street, hiding from anyone else's sight. The group was headed by a man wearing a sunglasses, a handsome man in white and pink suit, and a handsome man with warm brown eyes and a rather big black coat to fend off the cold breeze in that night.

"Can I take this off? It's heavy to move around with this." Wu Xie started to feel uncomfortable at wearing the black coat, which went down below his knees. It was made of cotton and is comfortable to his skin but with his temperature, it is bound to make him feel hot.

"And let you continue to catch a cold? No!" Xie Yuchen prevented him from taking it off with a look while Li Cu looked at him with the same expression. Wu Xie found it unnecessary though he felt the care of the both of them.

"I'm only at 37.5 degree celsius, it won't develop into cold." He said in a low voice with a slight pout, but didn't say more. He knew he can't fight these two anyways.

"Prevention is better than cure, Wu Xie." Wu Xie has nothing left to say when he heard that. Li Cu and Xiao Hua has been preventing him from coming due to his above normal body temperature and would have left him at the warehouse owned by Hei Yanjing if not because of their worries that someone might take the chance to kidnap him again.

They stopped at an abandoned building and entered, planning to watch the warehouse at the second floor of this building. It was half an hour before midnight and they planned to wait for the 'big boss' to come before initiating their plan. 

"Something is wrong." Shen Xi said as he used a binoculars to observed the place opposite of them and notice some lights emitting from inside. Based on his experience, it was the light when a gun was shoot continuously.

"What did you see?" Shen Li, who is beside him in the window, heard his words and take the binoculars from his brother's hands rudely and pushed him to the side. Used to it, Shen Xi was not offended and let his younger brother see clearly.

"The place was a mess. There seems to be a fight inside." Shen Li said while still looking. The others noticed their movements and Hei Yanjing walked over with Wu Xie and Xie Yuchen in tow.

"Let me see." Wu Xie took another binoculars given by Li Cu and began to observed. He frown at seeing lights and oddly enough, he can hear a faint sound of screaming and metal clashing. He shrug it off as his senses being a mess because of his about-to-have-a-fever body.

"What do we do now?" He turned to Hei Yanjing, who has a thoughtful look on his face before snapping out of his daze with a frown. He seems to noticed something, and was about to say it when Xiao Tang playfully elbowed Hei Yanjing's rib as he put the binoculars down.

"Let them fight it off. Then we'll pick up the spoils after." Hei Yanjing knock Xiao Tang's head after hearing this, and glare at the youngster. This kid takes pleasure in any serious situation, as if he is just watching a play.

"Don't mess around. We don't know if Pangzi will remain fine with those people fighting each other." Xiao Tang winced as he massage his aching head. He didn't retort back, knowing no good would come to his being if he did.

Xie Yuchen was told about what happened by Hei Yanjing and remembered his brother's gadget and turned toward him. "Did you bring your drones?" Xing Yao, who was busy with his phone, heard his brother asking and nodded.