Hidden Force

Chapter 18: Hidden Force

Xie Yuchen looked at the others from the balcony of the villa. He put his elbows on the railings and watched the other's excitement. He smiled and shook his head when he saw Wu Xie and Pangzi fighting like a kid.

"These two... Already old but still acting like a child." A pair of strong arms suddenly embraced him from behind. Xiao Hua looked back in surprise, only to see a man wearing sunglasses.

"Yanjing." Hei Xiazi smiled and looked down at the person in his arms.

"Miss me?" Xie Yuchen ignores the man's embrace and turns to look at the lively distance.

"You took a long time on your mission this time." Hei Yanjing was overjoyed by not being repulsed this time and smiled happily.

"Don't worry, Hua'er. I won't be out of your sight for a while." He whispers in Xie Yuchen's left ear. The ear became red and Xie Yuchen touched it.

"You won't accept jobs for a while?" Hei Yanjing focused on the man in his embrace and sniffed his hair secretly.

"Yes. I'll stay. I can't really disappear for a long time or else someone will heartlessly forget about me." Hei Yanjing said with a hint of grievance and teasing. Xiao Hua only rolled his eyes.

"Speak properly." Xie Yuchen elbowed Hei Xiazi's ribs causing the man to hiss in pain.

"Okay. I accepted a long-term job. Although I cannot say the exact mission, I will tell you what can be said." Xie Yuchen immediately became interested.

"Like what?"

"Like my target this time."

"Who?" Hei Yanjing didn't say anything immediately and continued to tease his Hua'er.

"How about a kiss first?" He pouted towards Xie Yuchen only to be patted on his mouth.

"In your dreams." Xie Yuchen stepped out of Hei Yanjing's embrace and looked at the man intently.

"Okay, I'll tell you." Hei Yanjing sighs a deep breath and looks at the figures nearby, "My targets are Wu Xie, Li Cu, and..."

"And?" Xie Yuchen pressed.

"And Mute Zhang." Master Hua gave him an incredulous look.

"You are kidding." Hei Yanjing shook his head seriously.

"I'm not." Xie Yuchen still didn't believe it and asked him again.

"This... how can Xiaoge need protection? Also, how can you protect them three with yourself?" Hei Yanjing did not correct him and replied.

"Who said I'll be alone? This time, someone will help me."

"Is it an old friend?" Xie Yuchen looked at the man's changing expression, "What kind of face is that? Is it an enemy?"

"Neither. You'll know when she comes." Xie Yuchen kept his curiosity and stopped talking about business. He glanced at Hei Xiazi and noticed his tired state.

"Let's go inside. I want to take a nap." He took the man's wrist and led him inside the room, leaving the balcony door open.

—--

"Mr. Li, he is here." The man surnamed Li takes his eyes away from the document and looks at the man being dragged inside, then throws it in front of him.

Mr. Li looked at the man kneeling down at his feet. His eyes looked faintly at his subordinate beside him and they understood. Two men started beating the man on the floor, who was helplessly shouting because of the pain.

He only watched from the side expressionlessly, then signals his men to stop and lean down, looking at the bleeding man on the ground.

"You only have one simple job and you failed at it. Useless." Mr. Li spit heartlessly, the man immediately rose from the ground and raised his hand to ask for forgiveness.

"M-master. Give me one more chance. One more—Ah!" The two bodyguards continue to beat the person on the ground. After a while, the man sitting in the chair stops his subordinate after they beat the leader half to death.

"I'll give you a second chance. If you fail again..." The man smiled mockingly, "I'll make sure to give you a wonderful death. Understand?" The man didn't wait for a reply and signaled his men to take the half-dead man away.

The man surnamed Li watched as people began to enter and clean in front of him. He thought for a while and called the man standing at the corner.

"Ma Dong."

"Boss." The named Ma Dong respectfully walked to Mr. Li's side and waited for his instructions.

"Time for plan B. You take some people and go."

"Understood." The man watched as Ma Dong walked out of the place. He seemed to think of something as he narrowed his eyes and took out his phone...

—--

A group wearing black training suits standing on the shore watched the yacht stop slowly at the dock. The leader, who seemed to be in his early twenties and is wearing a white training suit, walks ahead of the group to the dock to wait for the people on the yacht to get off.

Four watches as a familiar person jumps down from the yacht and walks towards him.

"Fourth Master." Four watches as the man smiled and greeted him. He softly greeted the other.

"General Lei." The man called General Lei smiled and pat Fourth on his shoulder.

"Don't call me that, Fourth Master. I told you to call me brother." Fourth blinked and nodded, causing Lei Ming to smile in satisfaction.

"Brother. Brother Lei, where is my Master?" Lei Ming pointed at his back.

"Oh, Master is coming." The two look at the direction of the yacht.

After a moment, a woman wearing a black and purple training suit with a long black coat jumps down from the yacht and glances around. She notices the young guy and Lei Ming waiting for her.

"Little Four." She softly calls the young man softly as he arrives in front of her.

"Master." The man called Four bow down and called out respectfully. The woman nodded and pat Four on his back. Four raised his head and looked at his master.

"Master. There are still two hours before it starts, would you like to take a rest first?" His master shook his head no and suddenly looked at the shore from a distance.

"Lei Ming, someone is occupying that small island?" Lei Ming looked at a distance and saw the people on the other island.

"Yes, Master. The Wu family and friends are on a vacation." The Mistress raises her brow in surprise.

"Oh? Is this what Wu Sanxing asked from you?" Lei Ming nodded. This favor is simple enough that he immediately agreed when Wu Sanxing asked. Now, it might have caused a slight problem for their Master.

"Indeed. Would it cause a problem, Miss?" She shook her head and sighed. She doesn't care about this matter but the movement of some people.

"I heard a small family is a little restless, they might cause a problem." Lei Ming immediately understood.

"Then, should I send someone to protect the Wu's?" She only smiled as if hearing something funny then looked at him.

"No need." She paused for a bit, "Just tighten the security around." Four also glanced at a distance and asked his master.

"Master, aren't they in trouble? Why not send more men to protect them?" She shook her head no and suddenly chuckled.

"There are few individuals in their group who are sensitive, besides, do you think they are paper tigers?" Four thought for a bit, remembering some of the videos he watched and blinked.

"Indeed not."

She smiled faintly at her disciple before looking at the people from a distance one more time, then turned her eyes back in front while walking towards the forest. The group followed her inside, disappearing from sight...