Li Cu is Awake

Chapter 13: Li Cu is Awake

Morning came and Wu Xie woke up feeling refreshed. He leaves his bed and walks toward the bathroom, ready to start the day.

A moment later, he walked out of his room, fully prepared for the day, and left towards the front yard.

"At this time, Xiaoge should be practicing with his sword..." He whispers to himself.

Wu Xie hums and smiles at anyone he meets along the way, so everyone who walks past him can see him in a good mood. He arrived at the front yard and saw Zhang Qiling practicing. He didn't disturb him but intended to watch from afar.

Zhang Qiling noticed the younger male when he arrived and practiced vigorously. He showed his well-practiced swordsmanship, sweat dripping from his face to his Adam's apple, down to his unclothed upper body, his qilin tattoo showing. Wu Xie watched with relish, not only because of the beautiful technique but also because of the beauty of the person performing it.

This is the scene Wang Pangzi saw the moment he walked inside Wushanju after his trip. He almost had the impulse to turn around and walk back to where he came from.

"Tianzhen! Xiaoge! I'm back." The two stopped at what they were doing and looked at the source of the voice.

Wu Xie immediately walked toward his friend, showing a happy face. Zhang Qiling slowly followed to greet his friend with a nod, who hugs him regardless.

"Pangzi, you're here!" Wu Xie hugged his friend after and looked at Pangzi's sour face.

"Well, I wish I arrived later. I almost choked on dog food. I suddenly feel sour." Wu Xie blinked at Pangzi's words, not knowing why he said that.

"Why?"

"Of course, because I burst your pink bubble. The atmosphere between the two of you is really..." Wu Xie stopped his friend's nonsense with a kick in the butt before pulling his arms.

"You just came back, I'll lead you to your room." Pangzi immediately agreed and followed Wu Xie. Zhang Qiling also followed, causing Pangzi to look, thinking that the more he looked, the more he found Xiaoge following Wu Xie like a puppy following his master. He put his hand on his chin. What happened when he was gone for a while?

They arrived at the room prepared for Pangzi. It was the room on the other side of Wu Xie's room.

"This is the room prepared for you, if something is missing, you look for Bai She, Kan Jian, or anyone else you see." Wu Xie sat down on the sofa inside the room. Pangzi put his bag on the bed and sat down.

"Kan Jian told me you rescued Li Cu. How is he?" Wu Xie sighs.

"He is fine but still sleeping. The doctor said he remained unconscious due to fatigue."

"What happened at the rescue? Did you find who did this?" Wu Xie watched his friend become serious and tell him what happened last night. After his story, he looked at Pangzi's reaction.

"Damn those people... You know what, Tianzhen? When we meet them in the future, I'll show them how to use bombs right." Pangzi raised his hand forming a fist as if threatening someone.

"Pangzi, that's what you notice in the whole situation?" Wu Xie helplessly asked Fatty. Pangzi paused and looked at his friend.

"Tianzhen..." Pangzi smiled sheepishly at the almost serious Little Third Master, "You know me, I was just..." He looked at Wu Xie with a hint of apology and became serious. He coughed and went straight to the point.

"So last night, you confronted your third uncle but didn't get what you wanted to hear because grandma Wu appeared."

"Exactly. Now, it will be hard to find it out, especially when my third uncle disappears every now and then." Pangzi nodded, agreeing. The duo remains silent, not knowing what to do for a while.