Tang Lou (1)

Chapter 38: Tang Lou (1)

Group One.

Mountain Villa, Guangzhou.

Wang Meng stops the car as they arrive at their destination. He and Kan Jian looked at their target's property and were awed. One look at the villa in front of them is enough to know that a rich man is living here just by the extravagance of the decorations. The villa walls are painted gray and the windows are made of tinted glasses.

"What do we do now?" Wang Meng asked while looking out the window. There are two men in black guarding the gate of the villa. Their faces are serious and stern which makes them know how tough it would be to meet Tang Lou without a prior appointment.

"Xing Yao said Tang Lou is here for sure, right?" Kan Jian shushed Wang Meng after seeing Liu Sang looking at the villa with concentration. He watches Liu Sang frown with his eyes closed and guesses that he was trying to hear what is happening inside. Wang Meng understands and proceeds to remain silent.

A few minutes later, Liu Sang opened his eyes. A glimpse of sweat formed on his forehead for extreme concentration. He looked at his companion and saw them looking at him with a mix of worry and expectation.

"I heard his voice inside. He is talking with his subordinate." Kan Jian was excited after hearing this. It seems like Xing Yao's skills are still there.

"Then what are we still doing here? Let's go!" He said and was about to open the door before someone pulled him back. He turned back and saw Liu Sang was the one who pulled him back.

"Do you think you can meet him just because you want to?" Kan Jian realized his actions and smiled sheepishly.

"Then what do we do?" Wang Meng nodded as he agreed before turning to the other two. They need a plan in order to meet Tang Lou. Otherwise, they won't find any clue about Pangzi.

The trio was silent for a while before Kan Jian clapped loudly.

"Let's sneak inside!" Wang Meng wanted to groan at the loud sound and at the same time, groan at Kan Jian's foolish moments like this. Liu Sang beside him rolled his eyes at Kan Jian's plan. Someone like Tang Lou definitely has many guards on his property, recklessly sneaking in his property is simply asking for a beating.

"How do we sneak inside then?" Kan Jian said in a small voice after seeing their eyes looking at him. Their looks make him think he did something very wrong.

"How about we—" Wang Meng wanted to say something but was cut off.

"No need." Liu Sang said. The two stopped their conversation after hearing this and turned to face Liu Sang with a confused face.

"Why?" Liu Sang did not reply but pointed his head towards the villa. The two looked out of the window and saw the two men guarding the entrance walking over their car. The taller guard knocked on their window while the smaller man watched from a distance. Although hesitant, Wang Meng rolled down his car window.

"Your car has been parked for ten minutes in front of us. Do you have business with our boss?" The taller guard asked with a serious face. Wang Meng did not show it, but he could feel the two guards observing his companions.

"Actually, yes. We have to talk to your boss." He said firmly while looking straight at the taller guard's eyes. The situation became a stalemate as the two glared at each other before the taller man narrowed his eyes at him.

"Our boss is not expecting any guests. Please go back." The taller guard said with a slight smile and was about to leave when Wang Meng opened his mouth.

"Just tell him, it's about Wang Pangzi. The one he has a business deal with." The taller man paused and nodded at them.

"Wait for a moment." The taller guard walked toward his colleague, who took out a walkie-talkie. He seemed to be contacting someone and received a reply as he nodded while listening to the walkie-talkie.