CHAPTER 6

A no strings attached relationship? Can I do that though? He is a very sexy man and he is charming. Having a thing with him is not such a bad idea. Or is it? Sighing, I wash my hands and stare at my reflection in the mirror. Don’t fuck this up, Chichi. After gathering my thoughts, I head back to the table, feeling a bit relived to see that our food has arrived.

“Finally.” I breathe out loud as a I take a huge bite from my burger. “Now where were we?” I ask after swallowing and downing my food with my cocktail.

“You know exactly where we were.” He says with a smug on his face. He licks his upper lip and I resist the urge to lean over and lick it for him.

“If I say no to your proposal, does that mean the end of the friendship between us?”

He sighs and looks at his food. “I would be a bit disappointed because I thought I had the sex appeal.” I chuckle. “But you're a great individual and I am not gunning for your pussy. And even though I would be delighted to bury my head between your thighs, I would respect your decision and continue being just friends without benefits.” That’s good to hear. I nod.

“You are right though sometimes the fingers don't do much job and it's frustrating because I have the most sexual neighbors who have sex every evening and they are very loud.”

“Maybe it’s one woman with different men or one man with different women.” I chortle.

“Trust me. It's the same couple. They have been residing there for a very long time. Long before I moved in.” he smiles.

“So does this mean you are saying yes to my proposal?”

“Yeah but it's not going to be a long term thing. We don't want it escalating to something uncontrollable. Since we are setting the terns, you are free to date but should you decide to sleep with that person, our relationship will cease to exist. You will do an honorable thing by informing me first. And visa versa.” He nods in understanding.

“You thought all of that in the toilet?” I shake my head.

“It is only coming to my mind right now. I am able to think on my feet. It's one of the basic skills a teacher must have because not all situations you are faced with are in your curriculum or syllabus.”

“School me, Miss Gwendaline.” I am amused by his playfulness and silliness.

“But why settle for sex though? You're a handsome and successful guy. Surely there are some women out there who would die for a relationship with you.” He smiles.

“Thank you for the compliment. The thing is I have a very demanding job and I have been dumped quite a number of times by females who claim that I don't give them enough attention because I am addicted to my work. As much as I crave love, I would rather not set myself up for a failed relationship. So a no-strings attached relationship is a much safer option. I also don't like getting my heart broken.” I nod. His explanation makes sense.

“I guess we have something in common. I also crave love, a lot. Reading novels make you wish for that love you read about. That unrealistic perfect love. Like dating a guy who is wealthy, has a huge dick, treats you like a princess and doesn't cheat. I have high expectations and very high standards and a demanding family.” He laughs.