CHAPTER 8

Our night ended like that. With a simple massage and comfort food. For a second, I thought he was going to sleep over but he drove to his place after 11pm because we watched movies and got to know each other better. I can safely say that I view him as a friend but whom I desire sexually. He is a cool guy and all, but after everything he has disclosed to me about himself, I don't see a possible future with him.

The following day, Mathenji is not in. MaNyathi says something about her having chicken pox or something along those lines. This girl. She drags me to the gym and takes a full day rest. The nerve. During my lunch break, I call her. She answers when I am about to hang up.

“Babe, what's up?” she is panting. You'd swear she is running, at the gym or… wait, she wouldn't. Would she?

“Don’t tell me you dodged work for sex.”

“Then I wont.” She chuckles breathlessly. “You caught me at a bad time babe.”

“Don’t do me like that. You drag me to the gym, knowing very well you are not coming to work today. Bitch you did me dirty.” She laughs.

“Can I have a minute to deal with this?” she whispers. It sounds like she is talking to the person in the background. I hear some smooching sounds and I gag. Finally I hear the door shutting.

“You're subjecting me to phone sex on broad day light? Have you no shame?”

“What's with the theatrics? Did you not get laid last night?”

“Because of you, I did not. I could not feel my joints. Refilwe even came by but we didn't do anything except for kissing and eating junk food like a fuckin cute couple.”

“Aww love, I will send a huge black dildo to you apartment later.”

“Fuck you.” I mutter and she laughs.

“He didn't even go down on you? I am disappointed.”

“He did, actually.”

Whenever I am home, I don’t wear panties, especially in the evening. So when he was massaging me, he got curious and pushed my tee up a bit. He released a low moan when he saw that I wasn’t wearing panties. Then he slightly parted my legs and began to kiss my inner thighs. Then he ascended to the cookie which he blew air into before parting my pussy lips and devouring me like his last meal on earth. It was an exhilarating experience. I ended up pressing his head deep inside me so that he can fuck me with his tongue. I came all over his mouth, screaming his name and he licked me clean.

“Babe, you did release. Now what's got you all worked up?” I huff.

“Penetration. Yes his tongue does wonders but I am now keen on the penis. What if he is not a good lay and he makes up for it by making sure he makes you cum before the intercourse?”

“You're overthinking. When are you seeing him again?”

“We agreed on Friday because I am off on Saturday.”

“That's good. I will bring a dildo for you tomorrow so that it can pave the way for Mr. R.” she sings the last part and I groan.

“Go back to being fucked and leave me alone.” She laughs and I end the call.