CHAPTER 36

Throughout the starter, we get over the introductions. Mostly what we do for a living, where we live and our families. Reno volunteers to do the first round of the dishes as we move back to the lounge because of the chilly weather. After Reno comes back to the lounge and Mathenji starts the highly anticipated topic.

"So, about Makhosonke, how did that happen?" she even leans in, showing just how interested she is in this discussion. I just giggle, rolling my eyes.

"Soooo, he came to work on my first day and disguised his visit by saying he was there for his uncle. Then he straight out complimented me, saying that I looked beautiful. To say I wasn't charmed by that moment would be a lie." I blush and they all giggle.

"The man is a charmer." Reno adds and we all crack up.

"No lie there. Do you know how he looks like?" Mathenji asks Quinn who shakes her head. "Let me make things easy for you." she retrieves her phone, taps on it for a few moments before showing Quinn a picture. Her eyes pop out and she looks at me.

"Not that I don't do black men or anything, but I would definitely do him." she comments and I just laugh. "Please continue with your story."

"Then he sent me flowers, chocolate and lunch. I don't know which day was that. He also coerced me into a date which turned out to be a double date because my sister was there with her fiancé. He outright declared his intentions and I was sold guys. Look at that face, that body and tell me how long you can actually resist him."

"I would've opened my legs for him the minute he complimented me at his uncle's office." Mathenji chirps in and we all just laugh. I wouldn't put that past my friend. Not that she is cheap or easy but she loves sex and handsome guys. I have never seen her with an ugly guy. She once told me that she doesn't do ugly. She doesn't want someone who she is ashamed to walk with in public. Imagine if a mistake happens and you fall pregnant for the ugly guy. Mathenji is downright crazy and I don't think there is a cure for her.

"And I know you aren't kidding." She laughs. "So during the double date, he gave me a seductive kiss which left me all fuggy and wanting for more. The following night, he came back because he seriously wanted to spend time with me, alone. We had a really great time, dinner and lots of wine. You know how wine has the ability of making you super horny and you can't control your urges when you're around a hot attractive guy like him." they all laugh.

"That's an excuse, but carry on." Quinn comments and I give her a look.

"As if you can say no to your man." I have seen him twice and Lord have mercy on my imagination.

She laughs. "Honey if you live with a beast that has a stamina of a stallion and knows how to work it, your ability to say no flies out the window every time he enters the room. Sometimes I would start off with 'babe we need to talk about... ahh." She moans the last word and we break into laughter. This ladies are going to kill me today.

"At what point does your panty come off?" Reno asks.

"Who said it stays on?" OMG! "Brad is the type that rips off panties and I don't mind because he knows what type I love and he does buy them. So I only wear panties when I am going out. When I'm home, I go commando because I know I can be fucked at any moment."

"Yoh, sabaweli. I don't know when the last time I got fucked, thoroughly was." Reno comments. We just laugh at her.

"How much are you sabaweling? I can hook you up." Mathenji teases but I know she is telling the truth.

She once made me go on a blind date with this other guy. He was nice but too plain for me. Not that I love bad boys or what, but your partner must be someone who makes your blood boil in a good way when he is around. Someone you can be silly and also serious with. Someone who understands you and doesn't want you to change your lifestyle in order for it to sync with his. I don't know where Mathenji got that guy but when I told her about the date, she was also bored.

Reno makes no comment and I take that as a cue to continue my story. "So he fucked me, a good thrilling two rounds which left me satisfied. Honey the boy can move his waist. 10 points for that. That's all the scoop you are gonna get about what happens behind closed doors. I don't wanna over share."

"Not that I have trust issues, but I love not over sharing about my sex life or love life in particular. Our gender is not to be trusted and I have been burned a number of times from trusting friends." Quinn adds and we all nod.

"Even siblings are not to be trusted when it comes to dick my love." I knew Mathenji was going to chirp in.

"So the next morning, he declared his undying love to me and just as he was about to give me morning glory, his mother, Zoe, who also happens to be my friend, knocked at my front door. I was still contemplating on ways to break the news to her but she just found out that way. I thought she wouldn't be happy but it was the opposite. So he took me out and then fucked me again. Monday, we spent some time together before he left. Guys I am falling deeply in love with Makho. Please stop me." I sigh happily and they giggle.

"Don't include us, babe. This is your bed, lie in it." Mathenji responds, standing up. I just laugh. "Let's go dish up. I am famished." I roll my eyes before following her to the kitchen. We dish up the main course while making small talk. She even tells me about the latest drama from work. We place the food in the dining table and call the other ladies. We all sit down and indulge on the food.

"This is really delicious. Are you sure you didn't order it?" Reno asks in a teasing voice and I chuckle.

"Is there a place that sells Nigerian cuisine around here?" I ask.

"Yes. There is this cozy eatery a few minutes from my place. A guy called Charlie is the owner and the chef. We have ordered a couple of times. He only serves Nigerian food and it's so delicious." She states and I smile.

"I should definitely pay a visit."

"You won't be disappointed." She turns to Mathenji. "You didn't tell us about your man. Who is he? What does he do? How does he treat you?"

"Which one?" Mathenji asks with a smirk and I laugh because I am the only one who understands her statement. The other ladies look a bit confused, so I come to their rescue.

"Mathenji has multiple partners and they all serve a purpose in her life. They all spoil her like crazy."

Quinn looks shocked. "How do you do it? I tried cheating once, a long time ago and I got caught before the week even ended." She challenges and Mathenji just laughs.

"I mastered the art at a really young age. I have recently found the one worth leaving that lifestyle for but I am still a bit skeptical. I don't avail myself so much to all of them and they know my life is busy. I have work and I have gym, so I hardly get time to chill with them. If a guy wants to spend time with me, it has to be in a special place, not just his house and they know to send an allowance even if we haven't seen each other for quite some time. They shower me with gifts and one of my exes actually bought me a house." Their eyes pop out.

"Is your vagina made of gold?" Reno blurts out and both Mathenji and I laugh at her.

"It's not about sex. It's about how I make them feel when we are together. Men have huge egos and they wanna be worshipped. But they also want to be challenged, even if they won't admit that. So I challenge them as much as I carter to their egos. I don't know the amount of money I have made from them but I know it has reached a 6 figure amount because I save the money I am given, most of the time."

"You play the game with skill and precision." Quinn compliments and Mathenji nods.

"Yes honey."

"How are you still a cleaner?" Reno asks.

"I love my job and I also love the amount of drama that happens at work every day. I don't think I can find drama like that at any other place. Also I have a journalism degree but I am not keen on officially being Miss Isolezwe. Maybe I will get enough encouragement in the future."

We continue eating while getting to know each other on a deeper level. I love how we don't have awkward pauses and moments of uncomfortable silences. I really hope we can form a great friendship and even go to vacations together in the future. I also hope that we can do those cute friendship goals.

The evening doesn't end. In fact the ladies decide on a sleepover and we spend the whole night drinking, talking about sex, giving each other tips, we even call Reno's traffic cop and by the end of the phone call, all is set for their first official date.