CHAPTER 62

“You are going to need this.” Mathenji shoves a sexy lingerie in my arms and I laugh. 

We are shopping for the trip Makho planned. Zoe decided to invite Mathenji too. So it’s me, Wande, Zoe and my friend. Zoe and Wande are also with us. Mawande is doing really great. The past two weeks have been really hard on her. From Mogotsi’s accident to the media chaos and finally finding the person who caused the accident. It was a bitter sweet revelation. The person actually has a business related grudge against Mogotsi because he recently acquired some company shares that this guy, Bambela Mchunu, has been gunning for. I really don’t know why he wanted to kill Mogotsi because even if he succeeded, he wouldn’t have gotten the shares. But then again, the reason for the accident was just some revenge, I guess. This guy was just bitter and he is a sore loser. Mogotsi has been discharged from the hospital and he is using crutches to move around but the doctors are impressed by his speedy recovery. 

On the other news, Reno left on Saturday. Friday before she left, Mathenji threw her a massive party at her home where she invited a lot of people. I had so much fun there, I also drank a lot. At the end of the night, I took an Uber to Makho’s house and because I didn’t bring my spare key, I shouted at the gate for a whole 10 minutes before he opened for me. He was super pissed that I put myself in danger but I think I passed out halfway through his rant. The following morning I had to deal with a grumpy Makho and a massive hangover. I don’t know who was more annoying between the two. 

“I am going to Richards Bay with just women and I am not looking for a weekend shag because I am in a serious relationship. So what am I going to need the lingerie for?” I ask as I walk to the swimwear section. Makho booked us into this hotel called BON Hotel Waterfront. It has some lake thing near it and a beautiful pool, so one needs a new swimwear to rock. I am just going to make sure it isn’t too revealing. I don’t want to provoke Makho. I would rather wear something provocative when I’m with him. In that way, I would get to seduce him all I want. 

“That man of yours can be too serious. You need to show him what you’re made of before we leave so that he will think of you every second you are away from him.” she follows me, with her shopping basket full of lingerie and short dresses. 

“What do you suggest I do then, genius?” she grins. 

“Bound him and then give him a strip show. After that you can fuck his brains out until he has the urge to report you to his mother.” she suggests, already licking her lips. 

“My God, TMI Mathenji.” Wande chips in as she comes from behind us. I just laugh. Well I am glad Zoe is not the one who heard Mathenji’s comment. “But then, does that always work?” she asks in interest and both Mathenji and I laugh. 

“My boyfriend is intimidating as fuck. Sometimes I am scared of him but I know I have no reason to be because he loves me like crazy and I know he would die before he lays a finger on me. But that doesn’t include spanking.” She winks and Wande giggles. “If you have a naturally dominating man, you should use sex as a means of getting equal with him. He will start giving in and before you know it, you will have full control of the relationship.” 

“Do you have it?” I ask and she rolls her eyes. 

“Not in this lifetime dear. That man can just seize control any moment and he doesn’t even need to spill it out. One look and I am weak and longing for him.” 

“That’s good to know.” Jeez, this guy is everywhere. We all turn to find Nathan standing behind us. Does he have to follow Mathenji everywhere though? “After the great sex you gave me this morning, I didn’t think you would just up and leave me in bed. Imagine my surprise when I get up to find the space next to me empty and cold. Not cool.” Mathenji smiles. No, she blushes. This girl is head over heels in love with her gangster and it’s not even funny shame.