CHAPTER 69

MATHENJI GASA

“Baby, where are you? I know you’re in here?” His voice startles me and I get back to my position. I swear I was not sleeping, I just dozed off. But now, I am wide awake and ready to show this stupid man of mine who I really am. Like who the fuck goes on a mission and promises to come back in two weeks but ends up coming back after a whole month? An entire month? At first I was so pissed off, then it escalated to anger, went down to sadness but then back up to anger. You can’t leave your woman for a full month. Who the fuck do you think is servicing her?

I love sex so much, I once thought I had a succubus spirit in me because Chichi called me that once after she read some story on Visionary Writings written by a Precious Moloi. That story is downright scary. I am not even a reader but if I were, I would stick to dark romance and leave the horror to amadelabuthongo. My friend was honestly kidding about the succubus thing but I was so worried. So I researched about it and I was relieved to find out that I don’t have an evil sex goddess spirit in me. If my vibrators and dildos could talk, they would ask for a vacation because wow. After this, I just realised that I would never survive a long distance relationship or date a soldier. Sorry. Mark me absent.

“There you are.” He says as he enters the bedroom. “I have been looking everywhere for you.”
“Well not hard enough because I was right here.” I am still leaning on the headboard wearing a lace bra with a matching crotchless thong.
“You look so sexy right now. You are making me think I shouldn’t leave you behind the next time I go to a mission.” I snort. As if I would want that. I love the idea of seeing him in action but I am not stupid. I would never go to a mission. First, that’s suicidal and I could get arrested because I am not street smart like him and his friends.

“I will pass.” I mutter. He places the bags he is carrying on the floor and crawls into bed. When he reaches me, he kisses me. I missed these lips and this body but I am not going to change my plan. “Flip.” He knows what I want. He grins as he flips us. I am now straddling his lap and he is leaning in the headboard. “Did you miss me?”

“Every single second.”
“Good then.” I lean forward and kiss him. He responds, planting his hands on my hips and bringing me closer to him. I shake my head and he chuckles.
“What now?”

“I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes.” He smirks at me but follows my instructions. No wonder this gender was defeated by Delilah. One instruction from a woman and they are goners. I cuff his left hand to the bedpost and his eyes open really fast.
“What is happening?” he seems agitated. Shame. He will live.

“I need you to relax and trust me, my love. This is all part of the surprise.” He seems reluctant but he gives me his right hand. I smile widely and reward him with a kiss before continuing with the cuffing. I then take off his pants followed by his boots and unbutton his shirt. I can’t take it off, so I guess I will just leave it open. I climb off the bed and pick my phone. “Do you promise to keep quiet or do I need to gag you?” he snorts.

“The gagging isn’t necessary, my love?”
“If you say so.” I shrug and then start playing music. Dirty laundry booms all over the room and I start dancing provocatively while my eyes are trained on his, grasping his every reaction. I slowly undo my bra and let it fall to the ground. Another song comes in. I climb onto the bed and continue with my provocative dancing. I crawl to his lap and rub his dick for a few moments before replacing my hands with my pussy lips. I keep on rubbing his cock there with no intention of putting it inside me. Yes I have been craving for him but he has to learn his lesson. I reach for the phone and lower the volume.

“How do you feel, baby?” I ask as my hands caress his upper body.
“Like I am going to die any second from now if you don’t let me inside your safe haven.” His voice is hoarse and his eyes are so small.