ANNOUNCEMENT!!

TEASER! TEASER!

INTANDO - THE LOVE POTION
PROLOGUE

“No. this can’t be. You’re lying to me. This can’t be happening?” I shake my head, tears streaming down my cheeks. It’s impossible. He is lying to me. Makholwa would never do such a thing to me. He loves me and his love is pure, undiluted. He would never do me like that.

“I don’t mean to deceive you or confuse you, but I am telling you the truth, nkosazana. Why would I lie about a thing like this? What do I stand to gain?” he asks and I shake my head repeatedly.
“You are driving me crazy. You want me to be admitted in a psychiatric ward? Is that want you want? Stop it with this talk of yours.” I furiously wipe my tears and start pacing up and down. “He loves me. He is marrying me. You are just jealous. Why are you jealous? You were in Cape Town for Godsake. You could’ve gotten any woman you wanted. A white woman, coloured, Indian, Xhosa, Zulu, any woman. And you are choosing to fuck with your brother’s woman’s mind? How is that good for me? Huh?”
“Allow me to prove it to you, Abongiwe. Please. Even if we don’t end up together, allow me to open your eyes.”
“So that you can use this chance to poison me? Never. Don’t fucking talk about this ever again. If you do, I am going to tell your brother and you are going to pay.”
He frowns. “Since when do you rely on men to fight your battles? The Abongiwe I know is brave, courageous, and fierce and never allows someone to walk all over her head. Go to any healer you want, not mine and your eyes will be opened. According to you, I have never asked for anything from you, but please do this for me. I beg you.”
“Let me be, Siyathoba.” I walk out, banging the door behind me. Does he take me for a fool? And how perfect is his timing? The night before my lobola negotiations? Fuck him.
“Come back here.” a hand pulls me roughly and before I know it, I am pressed against the door and he is locking it. “I am not fucking poisoning you. I just want you to see the truth.” He retrieves a vial from his pocket, takes a sip and shove the rest in my mouth. He forces me to swallow before stepping away from me. “I would never harm you. You are my life line, my soul mate and my everything.” I hear his voice fading away bit by bit. My legs fail me and I fall down. The next thing I hear is him screaming my name from a distance before I black out. 
.
.
.
WHATSAPP EXCLUSIVE STORY! SUBSCRIBE WITH R50 FOR THE STORY. STARTS IN 1 AUGUST 2022! FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT +2768-586 5380.