CHAPTER 54

My father gives me a sad look as I inform him that I am leaving in the evening. "I can't say I blame you for leaving. There was no real reason for you to come in the first place. Your mother was just being dramatic for summoning you here." I chuckle.

"You can't call your wife dramatic." He rolls his eyes but retains a smile on his face. "I want you guys to come visit me in South Africa. You guys can choose any weekend. I want you to see my apartment and my place of work."

He smiles widely. "We will definitely come. And maybe I will get to see some of your friends."

I chuckle. "Ow yes. I have four. Mathenji, the crazy one whom you have spoken to before. Reno who is also my colleague, Quinn who is white and is my neighbour and then there is Zoe, she is my reading buddy and more like a mother figure in another country." And also my future mother in law.

"How is your apartment going to accommodate the whole family?" he enquires as he walks me to the car. I will be driving with my siblings to Lagos just to spoil them a bit and Akose will drive the back. Nneka will be with us.

"I have a friend and she will willingly lend her apartment to you guys. It's on the same floor as mine." He nods.

"We will plan and come before the year ends. Now are you short with anything?" he asks, taking out his wallet. I laugh and stop him.

"Dad, I am working now. I can take care of myself. Now I need you to buy yourself a nice cold drink." I take out a few hundred dollars and slip them inside his pocket. "I love you daddy." I kiss his cheek and rush to the car before he hands me back the money. I can hear his laughter as I slide inside the car.

"I love you too my angel." He blows a kiss and I catch it.

"You and your father are too much." Nneka complains from the passenger seat and I laugh, rolling my eyes.

"Jealousy will make you nasty, sister." I stick out my tongue at her and the younger siblings laugh.

We are with Akose, Ndidiamaka and Chukwudi. We get to Lagos and drive to the Mega Plaza where we give the young siblings a chance to go crazy. They pick a few clothes and some goodies. We then take a stroll and when the time arrives, we drive to the airport.

"I will see you guys soon." I say as I hug all of them. "And you, Miss Akose, please pack my books and when you're done, take them to Udoa's house." She nods.

"I love you and I will see you soon." she hugs me once more. We never say goodbye because it sounds so permanent. We enter the airport.

...

When we land in South Africa, I am so tired, all I wanna do is go to sleep but I can't because I have to go and check on Makho. I know that he is in his house, I can feel it. I take a cab to my apartment. I shower change into jeans and a blouse. I remember that I haven't worn any shoes as I enter the car but that's not important. I try calling him once more as I drive to his house but his phone goes straight to voicemail. I feel like he has blocked me because no sane person can switch off their phone for more than 24 hours.

I am lucky that the car keys also contain the remote to his gate. So, I open his gate when I get there and drive inside, closing it after me. I park the car outside the garage door and climb off. I am startled when my eyes land on Makho shirtless and standing at the garage door. Why didn't I see him there? He is lurking like a fucking creature of the night. I step closer to him and his eyes hold me hostage.

"Babe." I start off as I stop in front of him.

Before I know it, he has me backed up against the garage door and I can't find words. He slides both hands up my shirt as his body hold me in place. Both hands find their way to my so sensitive nipples. He is rubbing them and pulling them through my bra. I can't deny him. My body has been longing for him for so long. As I am pulling my shirt over my head, Makho unfastens my bra. Before I know it, I am standing there with my boobs exposed to the cool night breeze. I am glad that his fence is high enough or we would be discovered by his neighbours.

He unbuttons my jeans and pulls the zipper down. Sliding his hands inside my panties, he smirks when he finds me wet for him. "Are you wet for me or for your ex?" he questions and my throat goes dry. He takes my hand and leads me to the front door which is open. "Take your pants off." He commands as we enter the lounge. I follow his order, sliding down my already unzipped pants down my ankles. "That thong too." He says staring at me. I slide my underwear down to meet my pants on the floor. I step out of them and he leans towards my ear, whispering... "Spread your legs for me, Chizoba." I spread them. I am aware that I am stark naked in front of him but this is my man and he would never harm me.

He places one hand on my back and the other on my wet mound. He rubs the outside for a few seconds and then I feel his finger slide through my pussy lips, and straight into my hole. I gasp, almost out of breath for a second. He starts fingering me harder, pushing his finger in further and faster. I feel him slide a second finger. It feels so good. My legs start to give out and I am moaning in pleasure. "Hold on to me, baby. Enjoy it. I need you to cum for me and not for any other man." I can't contain myself anymore. My entire body feels this orgasm. I am shaking from head to toe. I am trying to catch my breath and Makho just pulls me to his room. Is this my punishment? Sexual punishment? If so, I wish I can wrong him every day so that he can be this aggressive and sexy.

He climbs onto the bed with his pants on and motions me to come lay next to him. I follow his order without uttering a single work. He asks me to roll onto my back. He slides his hand around my stomach and over my boobs, all over my body, torturing my horny self. He bends over to kiss me and at the same time, he slides his finger inside my pussy. My pussy is welcoming his finer by thrusting and opening up for him. He stands up and removes his pants. He orders me to sit up, and moves to stand in front of me. He motions me to start sucking his cock which I gladly do because I am hungry for him. After some gagging, he takes it out of my mouth.

"Lay back and spread your legs for me, baby." I do as instructed. I swear he has hypnotized me or something today. I seem to follow his every command. He climbs on top of me and starts kissing me. In the middle of the kissing, he slams his cock inside of me. "You belong to me, not some delusional Joseph from the Bible. You hear me?" his voice is stern and so serious.

"Yes baby. I promise." I respond breathlessly and he pumping in and out of me.