CHAPTER 29

I decide it’s time to pay Quinn a visit because I have been prolonging seeing her. I get done with my laundry, clean up and then take a bath. When I am done, I put on some tights with a crop top and head to the fifth floor. Just as the elevator opens, I spot her walking down the corridor.

“QUINN!” I shout and she turns. She smiles when her eyes land on me. I step out of the elevator and head to where she is standing.
“Hey, Chichi. How are you?” we exchange a hug.
“I am doing good babes. How are you doing?”

“Better now that you have accepted my invitation.” I giggle. “Come on in. I have made some lunch. I will just set up in the balcony table so that we can have a nice view while getting to know each other.”
“That seems like a plan.” She opens her apartment and we step inside. Talk about elegance. She has changed her whole apartment to something really fancy. It belongs in Beverly Hills or something.

“Please don’t mind the mess.” I nearly laugh. I have recently read a tweet that said ‘people be like, “don’t mind the mess” while you can literally eat off their floor because of the way it shines.’ We all know how modest white people can be. “You can make yourself comfortable here while I set up.” she leads me to the lounge and heads out.

“Do you read?” I ask as I spot a book case filled with books. There is literally no space for other books but as a reader, I know I would buy more even if the case is full like this.
“No. my boyfriend does. We live together. He is visiting his parents this weekend.” She shouts from the kitchen.
“Mind if I take a look?”
“Not at all.”

I step closer to the shelf and I smile when I spot some of my favourites. There are also some that I have never seen, like Death Cup and Almost Love, amongst many others. I take Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score and read the synopsis. I am a sucker for small town romance, so I am already looking forward to reading the whole book. I snap it and put it back on the shelf. I do the same with two other books before Quinn calls me outside. This lady though. It looks like a high class tea party rather than a last minute lunch set up.

“This looks beautiful. Mind if I take pictures?” she chuckles.
“Not at all.” I take a few pictures of the set up and then we sit down. We start eating. “So where are you from?”
“Nigeria, and you?”
“Australia.” Thank God I asked instead of assuming that she is South African. I nod.
“How long have you been in the country?”

“A couple of years. This country is very interesting and has a homey feeling to it. I initially came here because I needed a breather from my family but after a month, I decided to stay because I felt at home. I started looking for jobs and it didn’t take long to find employment. I am an interior designer by the way.”
“Why am I not surprised?” we both laugh. “I moved here because of employment and I am currently a Life Sciences teacher at some private school.”

“That’s cool. I am sure you excel in your job. I wouldn’t dream of doing it because I am too emotional.” I chuckle. “So any boyfriend or girlfriend in your life?” I smile.
“Just a potential one.” I tell her the whole Masonke story and she laughs.

“God. This reminds me of those high school teenage love dramas. The boy is mean to a girl because he doesn’t know how to express his real feelings. It’s stupid though but cute in the end when they live happily ever after.” I laugh.
“I don’t think that would be my fate with the lawyer.” She takes a sip of her juice and then sits back.

“I say give him a chance. Let him mess it up but don’t let this opportunity pass you. What have you got to lose? You aren’t even a virgin.” I chortle.
“No hymen I guess.” We both laugh. “And you?” she smiles widely.

“My boyfriend’s name is Bradley and he is a sound engineer. We have been together for 15 months and we are still growing strong.”
“That’s cute.” I am not being judgmental but the vat & sit level with white couples is too much. But who am I to judge?

When I get back to my room, it’s already late and I am feeling tired. So I just shower, put on an oversized t-shirt and chill on the couch, reading a book. Since there is some left overs in the fridge, I will just warm them up when I get hungry. Just as I am nearing the end of a chapter, I hear a knock. Ayy I am famous these days. I wonder who that might be. I get up and go open the door. I roll my eyes when I see who is behind it.

“I think I have seen enough of you this week.” he chuckles.
“I come bearing gifts. You can’t hate me for that.” he shows me the paper bags and my stomach immediately rumbles. Traitor. I huff and head back to the lounge. I hear the door close behind me. I go back to my seat and open the book I was reading. A few minutes later, he walks in with a tray filled with meat, rolls, fries with a bottle of wine and glasses.

“Let’s eat, my lady.”
“Only because I am hungry, Masonke.” He smirks.
“Yeah right. So how was your day?” that’s how the conversation begin. We eat while we down our food with sweet red wine which is really delicious. We both collect the dishes when we are done and we wash them. We sit on the counter and continue with the drinking and just getting to know each other.

“What is your favourite book?” I laugh.
“That’s a trick question. It’s like asking who your favourite person in the world is. You get torn between your parents, your siblings and partner. International, it would have to be the Camorra Chronicles series by Cora Reilly and in South Africa, it is Hlomu The Wife series by Dudu Busani Dube.” He nods.

“How many books does each series contain?”
“6 and 5.”
“Whew, that’s a lot.” I laugh. Does he want to read them?

Nearly an hour passes, along with a few more drinks. We talk, joke, laugh and overall have a nice evening in. I am already feeling quite dizzy and light headed. I have low tolerance when it comes alcohol intake.

“I think I have had enough.” I admit and he chuckles.
“Let’s get you to bed then, little drunkard.” I giggle. He puts his arm around my waist and guides me to the bedroom. When we get inside, I turn to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and burying my face against his chest.

“I think I am horny.” I mumble and he cracks up, before wrapping one arm around my waist and the other around my shoulder and begins to stroke my hair.

We don’t utter a single word, just standing there, in silence. I feel his cock pressed against me, hard and calling for my attention. I step back and pull my t-shirt off. I fall on the bed with nothing by my panties. I give him a naughty smile before I slip my fingers into my panties and begin to touch myself. I slid my fingers into my pussy with ease since I am already soaking wet. I imagine him pleasuring me with his tongue and I squirm at the touch of my own fingers and exciting thoughts and images that flood my mind. My imagination plus the predatory look he is giving me right now sends me straight to the edge. I climax hard, calling his name out.

He loses his clothes fast like they are suddenly too hot for him. He takes out a condom from one of his pants’ pocket. He climbs on the bed, leans on the headboard and pats on his lap. With a grin, I discard my wet panties and crawl to him. I straddle his lap, lean forward and press my lips on his. He kisses me back, wrapping his arms around me and holding me tight to his body as we explore each other’s mouths. I begin to ground my pussy against his cock as he holds me close. He breaks off the kiss and opens the condom wrapper with his teeth. He slides it into his cock. He then slides his hand between our bodies, gripping his own cock and angling it until the tip is pressing into my opening. I lower my body, pushing until the head is inside me. I shudder as I welcome his thick, hard, warm cock. I slide him deeper inside of me. When he is in as far as my body allows, I pull back and whisper, “Fuck me, Makho.”

That wakes up the animal inside of him. While keeping our bodies intact, he turns, pinning me on the mattress. He lets his body weight fall against me and I wrap my legs around his waist. He thrusts in and out of me, as hard and as fast as he can. I groan and whimper in ecstasy as his cock stretches my pussy and bottoming the end of my love tunnel. My orgasm builds and builds, and when it breaks over my entire body, drowning it in waves of pleasure, I shriek, “Makho, Yes Makho, God Yes.” It’s as if my orgasm fuels his because he shoves his cock deep inside me, and rather than pulling out, he repeatedly thrust into me. His cock erupts, spurting ward after ward of his seed into the condom.

“Fuck, Chichi.”