Chapter 11

Vivian's P. O. V:

Later that night, I sit next to Erza at Bar Sun, a wearing a sleeveless pink and black top with a brown skirt beneath and brown flats on my feet. She and I have a slice of strawberry cake before us. My mind keeps wandering back to Rogue and Sting.

"Is there something on your mind, Viv-chan?" Erza asks

"What do you mean?" I ask, glancing at her.

"I just know you too well. Something must be bothering you," She says, peering at me curiously.

"Oh, uh... it's nothing! Really! I-I promise I'll tell you about it after the Grand Magic Games," I reply, giving her an assuring smile.

"If you say so, Viv-chan," Erza sighs, the both of us returning to our cakes.

At that moment, I a charcoal-burnt fish lands on top of my and Erza's strawberry cakes.

Erza and I stare in disbelief at our destroyed cakes, and we start trembling with suppressed rage. In the background I vaguely hear Happy moan in pain.

Lucy squeals, "Uh, oh! They're going to blow!"

Erza and I scowl angrily. We jump to our feet and storm over to Gray and Natsu, who have gotten into yet another fight.

I yell, "That's enough!!" I bop Gray hard on the head while Erza bops Natsu hard on the head, causing both boys to groan in pain as they collapse on the ground.

It was obvious what had happened: while fighting, Gray had accidentally frozen Happy while Natsu accidentally burnt his fish, and that the frozen Happy had been thrown away as his burnt fish landed in our cakes.

"Sorry, ma' ams!" Natsu and Gray groan apologetically.

I say sternly with my arms crossed below my chest, "Listen you two. We're here to prove that Fairy Tail is the best guild in all of Fiore. That's why we're competing in the Grand Magic Games."

"