Chapter 32

Third Person's P. O. V:

Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy and Charlele return to the village but pause and gape are the destruction before them.

"Wh... What happened here?" Breathes Erza.

"So much destruction," Murmurs Lucy.

"It was Neridah." They turn to see Vivian and Happy with Kiba and Stella. Kiba was the one who spoke.

"Neridah did all this?" Asks Erza.

"I find it hard to believe one wizard caused all this destruction," Says Gray.

"It's only because Neridah is in possession of the Crystallite," Says Stella. She and Kiba glance at Vivian, awe in her tone. "But Vivian was incredible."

"Yeah! She fended off Neridah all by herself, and she saved a family from being crushed by a falling building," Kiba adds.

"She did?!" Exclaims Erza.

"You should've seen her! Viv-chan was so cool!" Happy says, fist pumping the air.

"It was nothing. Really," Vivian says dismissively. "I'm just glad I could help."

"Well, you did a great job, Viv," Says Erza.

Natsu grins at the brunette, saying, "Yeah! Nice one! Way to send Neridah packing!"

"Here, Viv. Let me tend to your wounds," Offers Wendy.

"Oh, right," Says Vivian sheepishly. "I'd almost forgotten about them." Natsu and the others watch as Wendy and Vivian move away so the Sky Dragon Slayer can heal her wounds.

Erza says with a serious expression, "Something tells me this isn't the last we'll see if Neridah and the Northern Wolves."

"They'll definitely be back," Kiba tells them. "They'll most likely make their move tomorrow night."

Natsu punches his palm as he says, grinning, "Heh! Then we'll be ready!" The others chime their own agreement.

Wendy was healing Vivian's left arm after having healed her right leg when the children of the family syed saved come up to her. The little boy tugs Vivian's tunic hem to gain her attention. He gives her a wide, toothy grin.

"Thank you so much for saving us, pretty lady!" He says.

"Yes. Thank you!" His older sister adds, smiling brightly.

"There's no need to thank me," Vivian tells them bashfully.

"Even so, thank you!" The girl says.

"My name's Vivian, by the way. What's yours?" The Knight says.

"I'm Kiko!" The little girl says before gesturing you her brother. "And this is Ken."

"It's very nice to meet you both, Kiko and Ken," Vivian says smiling. "You should probably get back to your parents."

"O-kay!" Kiko chimes as they turn and skip and run back to their parents.

Vivian and Wendy smoke after them.

"Wow. It looks like you're already becoming a celebrity around here." The girls turn to see Natsu and Lucy. It was Natsu who'd spoken.

"Don't over exaggerate," Vivian says.

"I'm not. You're really popular."

"He's right," Lucy says.

"I only did what I had to do," Vivian says as she averts her eyes with a faint blush.

"Well, it was rather astonishing to say the least," Erza says as she, Gray and the cats come over. "We've decided to make our move on Neridah and the Northern Wolves tomorrow. We all need a night's rest."