Chapter 68

Vivian's P. O. V:

We gaze at the dark guild, preparing ourselves for battle.

Happy adds, "Are you two sure Gray's in there?"

I say, "Positive."

"Yup. I'd bet my scarf on it," Natsu adds, his right hand on his hip.

Lucy says, a hand on her hip, "We've gotta get Gray back to Juvia soon, so let's not waste anymore time."

"This place is creepy. So I'm all for that," Says Natsu.

"I'm getting really bad vibes, here," I murmur.

Happy asks, "Who'd build a church in the middle of the forest...?"

Lucy responds, "Somebody I'd rather not meet, to be honest with ya."

"Alright! Let's take it by storm!" Natsu shouts, beginning to charge ahead with Happy.

"Aye, aye, Sir!!" The blue furred Exceed chimes in agreement.

"Hold it right there, guys!!" Lucy and I shout as we grab Natsu's scarf, the blonde grabbing Happy. Due to the momentum, Lucy and I fall flat on our faces, while Natsu and Happy collapse on their backs.

"That's gonna leave a mark," Happy mutters in pain.

"Well, at least my head broke the fall," Says Natsu, rubbing the right side of his head as we sit up.

Lucy begins, "We have no idea who or what could be waiting for us in there."

Nodding my head in agreement, I finish for her, "She's right; we can't just charge in without any information."

"Tch! Well, all Viv-chan and I know is that Gray is in there, and we need to get him out."

I tell him, "Which is exactly why we can't afford to mess this up."

"Okay," Natsu grumbles, his arms crossed and a pouty expression on his face.

Holding up a gold key, Lucy suggests, "So I think we should give Virgo-san a ding-dong, and have her tunnel us in."

"Good idea," Natsu and I say in unison.

"Okay, let's go! Open, Gate of the Maiden, Vir... go...." Lucy begins, only to trail off when the pink haired celestial spirit appears on the ground on her side, bound in chains as her knees bend backward.

" Lucy begins, only to trail off when the pink haired celestial spirit appears on the ground on her side, bound in chains as her knees bend backward

We all gape at Virgo, dumbfounded expressions on our faces as we're stunned by her predicament.

"I think she needs help," Happy says.

"Whoa! What happened?! Are you okay?" Lucy asks.

"Who do I beat up for this?!" Natsu demands to know, clenching a fist.