Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1

Third Person's P. O. V:

Vivian stands between Erza and Wendy as they and their teammates prepare to start the job. The morning Vivian had woken up after her drinking contest with Cana, she and Rogue had a very heated makeout session—with certain protection.

Rogue said he'd missed Vivian so much since her fight with Iroh because she'd holed herself up in her bedroom in her house out of depression. Now she was feeling much better after spending time with her mate, and has agreed to join her teammates on this job request to a harbour town while Rogue returns to Sabertooth.

Team Natsu are currently on a job in the town of Negura, the sun shining brightly down on them, and Lucy is super ecstatic about it. Vivian is wearing her red and white tunic attire with her light chestnut brown hair in its usual braided waterfall ponytail.

"If we wanna find these creeps, we got to go up to that old fortress at the top of the hill," Lucy tells them as she points up the hill

Gray says, smirking, his hands stuffed in his pants pockets, "You're pretty gung-ho about this one, huh?"

"You bet!" Lucy replies, clenching a fist. "We've been on a major hot-streak lately. So this is going to be a piece of cake!"

Natsu punches his left palm as he asks, grinning, "Yeah! Are you ready to take out some bad guys, Happy?"

The blue Exceed cheers in response, jumping up into the air, "Aye, Sir!!"

Gray asks as Team Natsu race through the town, "So, these clowns call themselves what, again?"

Lucy looks back as she replies, "The gang's called The Bacchus Bandits, but the real target is their leader, Geese." Lucy gasps excitedly as she looks ahead with wide eyes. "The job was posted by the mayor himself, so the reward is gonna be huge!" She squeals.

Happy, flying ahead next to Natsu, looks back as he comments, "Wow, Lucy! You get the craziest look on your face when you start talking about money."

"Shut it, fleabag!" Lucy snaps back.

Charlele says from flying beside Wendy, "Let's keep our focus on the task at hand."

"Hey, Viv-chan," Wendy addresses the blonde running beside Erza.

"Yes, what is it?" The requip mage asks as she glances back at Wendy.

"I don't know, but... doesn't this place seem too quiet?" Wendy asks as she gazes around. Vivian gasps in sudden realisation.

Just then, men burst from buildings on either side of the cobbled street. They charge toward the Fairy Tail wizards wielding various weapons ranging from clubs, axes and even hammers.

Team Natsu stop as the bandits surround them.