The Final Chapter

Vivian's P. O. V:

It's now the year X793. A whole year has passed since the war with Acnologia and Zeref ended, and I'm now visiting Magnolia with Rogue, Luna and Frosche for Lucy's book award night.

I've visited Iroh, my childhood friend, a lot throughout this past year but the Magic Council won't release or pardon him. The crimes he's committed in the past were too irredeemable.

My heart breaks for my friend but Rogue has been really supportive.

I'm wearing a red and white formal kimono top with cherry blossoms along the collar and sleeves and a long red skirt that also has cherry blossoms on it.

Rogue is with me at Lucy's award night. We'd gotten married last month, in July, and I'm currently two weeks into my pregnancy. I've been living with him ever since. Erza had been my bridesmaid along with Lucy. Sting had been Rogue's best man.

Since Crime Sorciere had been pardoned by the Queen of Fiore, Hisui, I'd invited all of them to our wedding.

When I'd thrown my bouquets, Erza had caught mine, much to Juvia's dismay.

The man says into the microphone, "It is my honour to introduce this year's Kemu Zeleon award for best new writer: Lucy Heartfilia, for The Adventures of Iris!"

We all burst into applause as Lucy stands with a trophy made of glass with a heart on top of it.

"This is wonderful! I'd heard the main character is based off of the author's experiences," A man says to a sheepish Lucy.

"And she's such a lovely and poise young woman!" Another inputs.

"I'll say!" They chuckle.

A large lady says, "Oh, yes. It's based on a true story! After all, Heartfilia-san is a member of the legendary Fairy Tail."

"My stars!"

"It all makes sense."

"Yeah!"

"I see!"

"That does explain... why her friends are so rambunctious!"

This startles both Lucy and I and we turn to see Natsu eating a giant hamburger and meat on a stick at the same time. "Oh, man! Great place you got here!"

Wendy says, "Sorry, but don't eat it all!"

Happy is munching on Mackeral fish as he says, "It has the freshest fishies!"

Charlele scolds him, "Did anyone teach you manners, Happy?!"

I notice that Gray is in only his black boxers and I scold him, "Gray! You know better than to strip in public!"

He starts out of surprise.

"Whoa! I'm naked!!"

"Oh, my!!" Juvia screams, blushing scarlet.