Chapter 34

Third Person's P. O. V:

Vivian, Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Happy and Charlele continue further into the temple towards the sealing chamber.

"Now we just have to worry about Rei and Liana," Vivian murmurs.

Charlele says, "They're bound to show up soon."

Hsppy says, "And we'll be ready for them!"

"You bet, little buddy!" Natsu agrees, grinning. He can't wait to have his own fight.

"Do you really think that Erza will be alright on her own?" Lucy asks.

"Of course," Says Vivian, nodding her head. "Titania can handle anything thrown at her."

"You bet!" Natsu agrees.

Gray tells Lucy, "There's nothing to worry about."

"Oh, really?" Calls a voice that sounds just like Vivian's. They all dodge the Shooting Star spell, which narrowly misses the ice mage.

"You again!" Gray says, as they all land.

"Me!" Chimes Rei, pointing to herself. She sends the Fullbuster a cheeky wink that makes him shudder.

Vivian growls, "Quit using my magic, you weirdo!" She requips her rapier and goes to attack the Copy Magic user.

"Ice Mske: Lance!" Gray beats Vivian to it by thrusting put his hand to send out ice lances at Rei. She summons her valkyrie shield to block them. Rei peers out from behind the shield to smile at Gray.

"This one's mine, you guys," Gray calls. "Get going."

"Fine. But be sure to kick her ass for me, Gray," Says Vivian. The Fullbuster nods his head as she, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy and the cats continue onward.

"Oh, no you don't! Linear!" The copied Vivian goes to attack them as her rapier glows pink, but she stops short of slamming into a giant ice wall.

"Ice Make: Rampart!" Gray calls. Rei flips back down to face him, smirking.

"This is why I like you," She says, causing Gray to form an irk mark.

"Oh, yeah? Well, the feeling's not mutual!" The Fullbuster says before throwing out his hand. "Ice Make: Crescent Blades!"

Curved blades of ice are shot at Rei but she just deflects them with her shield.

"Valkyrie Sword Magic: Crescent Slash!" She slashes her rapier in the form of a crescent while lunging for Gray. It strikes him, making Gray cry out. Rei laughs as she turns to face the Fullbuster, brandishing her rapier. "Come on! I don't want the fight to be over too quickly! Let's have some fun!"

Gray scowls as he whirls towards her, preparing his next attack.