Chapter 74

Vivian's P. O. V:

"He uses Sand Magic?" I think to myself with furrowed brows as my teammates and I get into ready stances.

"Heh! Very nice!" Ajeel says.

"Stop!" Master says sternly, causing us to whip our heads to him. "You mustn't fight him! He's much too powerful! We should run!"

We stare at him in shock.

"For real?" Natsu breathes.

Erza says firmly, "Our Master clearly gave the order to retreat."

"But Erza—!" Natsu protests, but the redhead cuts him off.

"Let's go, now!"

Pointing, Charlele says, "We already have a magic mobile ready and waiting!"

Erza throws a few swords at Ajeel to slow him down, and we make a break for the magic mobile.

"Come on! Get in!!"

"Argh! Can't we walk?!!" Natsu groans. We drag him into the car anyway.

Erza says as she jumps in the driver's seat, "I'll drive us!" She attaches the SE Plug to he right wrist as she adds, "SE Plug connected! Here goes!" Erza starts the magic mobile and takes off.

A sickened look immediately appears on Natsu's and Wendy's faces, as the pinkette utters, "Uh oh!"

Natsu and Wendy immediately take to the window. Natsu groans, "This sucks!"

"It sure does!" Wendy agrees. Lucy gapes at them.

"Can we go faster?!" Mest demands Erza, sitting beside her.

"I'm trying!" Erza gasps before boosting us forward.

Master says with a grim look on his face, "He's coming!"

"What is that thing?" Happy asks as he and the other Exceeds peer out the window. A huge shadow looms over us, and my eyes widen at this humongous vibration.

 A huge shadow looms over us, and my eyes widen at this humongous vibration

"Whoa! It's a giant sand monster!" Gray yells. The sand monster was mostly made out of sand but it has chunks of earth and rock in its body, here and there, and its face is made out of stone or earth.

"I was right! He does use Sand Magic!" I think as I stare at the monster.

"Not good!!" Erza shouts. The sand monster punches at us but Erza just narrowly manages to avoid it. Erza speeds forwards as fast as she can as the sand monster continues to punch at us, though the Requip Magic user just narrowly dodges it every time.

"Viv, let's intercept the attacks!" Gray calls to me. I nod my head in agreement.

"Right!" I head for the window after the ice wizard.

Master calls fearfully from inside the magic mobile, "No, don't!! He's too powerful for us to fight!"

"We won't know unless we try, right?!" Asks Gray.