Chapter 23

Third Person's P. O. V:

Vivian smiles in her sleep as she turns over, curling a bit into a ball. Last night was the best night Vivian thinks she's ever had. After Princess Hisui's punishment was given, she'd just hung out with Sting and Rogue.

"Viv-chan! Wake up! Come on, we've gotta go soon," Gray calls to her as he shakes her shoulder, waking the brunette up.

"Okay, I'm up," Viv grumbles as she rubs her eyes awake.

Gray smiles in satisfaction at his friend as he says, "Good. Get ready. We're leaving in a few." Vivian grabs her clothes as he leaves.

Vivian heads into the bathroom and takes a quick shower. Afterwards, the brunette puts on her fresh set of clothes. She's wearing a long sleeved white blouse with a pink blazer on top that has black buttons and trimming and underneath she wears a black skirt with pink tights that have hearts on them. The sleeves of Vivian's white blouse are folded back over the sleeves of her blazer. Vivian has a pink bow around her neck and tall pink platform boots. Her light brown hair is in a braid that runs down her back.

"Hey, guys! Come look!" Wendy's voice calls, quickly followed by the sound of two horses whinnying

"Hey, guys! Come look!" Wendy's voice calls, quickly followed by the sound of two horses whinnying. Vivian quickly finishes washing up, and heads outside with her teammates, red shoulder bag with her.

Wendy says, gesturing to the elegant-looking carriage and brown coloured horses, "We get to travel back to Magnolia in style!"

Charlele says, "And, in supreme comfort, I might add."

Vivian smiles happily as she strokes one of the horses' neck, and says, "It's certainly a lovely carriage

Vivian smiles happily as she strokes one of the horses' neck, and says, "It's certainly a lovely carriage."

Wendy says, "Yeah! The Garou Knights actually got it for us."

Charlele inputs, "The men had no fashion sense, so perhaps it was the ladies."

Natsu immediately starts sweating as he looks sick. "No! Please, don't make me," Natsu begs.

Lucy goes over to him as she teases, "It probably looks like a death trap for you, though."

Happy chimes, "Awe, you'll be fine! 'Cause Wendy has that spell that can keep you from hurling."