Chapter 59

Vivian's P. O. V:

After running for awhile, Gray, Juvia, and I come across a fork in the road. Two corridors branch off in two different directions.

"Which one do we choose?" Juvia asks.

"Looks like we'll have to split up," I say. Gray nods his head in agreement.

"Good call. I'll take this one." He points to the corridor on the right.

"Juvia and I will take this one," I say, pointing to the corridor on the left.

"Okay."

"Be careful!" I say as we split off down our respective corridors.

"Right back at ya! Both of you!" Gray calls back.

I grab Juvia's arm and drag her down the corridor on the left.

"B-But Juvia wanted to go with Gray-sama!" The bluenette protests.

I wrench my head around to give her a flat stare as I ask, "Is there a problem with getting my assistance?"

Sweat dropping profusely, the bluenette replies, "N-Nevermind, Viv-chan!"

Juvia and I encountered Tartaros soldiers along the way. We stand back to back as we fend them off.

"I don't think we've ever fought together like this before," I say as I take down a few soldiers with my Streak Spell.

"Juvia has to agree," She replies, blasting some men with water. At one point, the entire guild hall started shaking violently.

"What the—?!" I exclaim.

"Could this be F. A. C. E activating?!" Luna gasps.

It seemed forever before the shaking finally stopped.

I murmur, "It looks like the shaking has finally stopped."

"Juvia is relieved," She says.

I gaze at my hands, still feeling magic power flowing through me. "Hey, I can still feel magic power!"

"So can Juvia!"

"Hey, guys! Can you hear me?"

"Warren?" I murmur in surprise.

"You startled me!" Says Happy.

"I hear you. Has something happened?" Erza questions.

"We found Mira. She's safe and sound," Replies Warren.

"Sorry to worry you. I'm fine, now," Says Mira, causing everyone to feel relieved.

"Elfman and Lisanna are with us too," Says Warren.

"That's a relief," Lucy sighs. "Hey, Warren, can you make it so everyone can hear me through your Telepathy?"

Warren says, "Sure! Just give me a sec." He concentrates and and sends his telepathy out to everyone. "Okay."

"Wendy and Charlele pulled it off! I don't know how they did it but they stopped F. A. C. E!"

Everyone cheers triumphantly at that.

"There's something else we need to tell you about," Says Lucy.

Happy asks, "Can Master hear me? I have a message."

"Sure, Happy. I'll put you right through," Warren responds, concentrating a second.

"We talked to the soul of Master Hades," Says Happy.