Chapter 56

Vivian's P. O. V:

A few more days have passed, and I'm currently at the Sabertooth guild, sitting beside my mate with his arm around my waist as we chat with each other. Just a few days ago, we'd gotten back from our recent mission.

I'd put on a sleeveless black shirt with a pink skirt and knee high boots.

I smile at what Rogue is saying as I lean my head on his shoulder, his arm tightening around me

I smile at what Rogue is saying as I lean my head on his shoulder, his arm tightening around me. Rogue gazes at me, a soft expression on his face. Erza had pulled me aside and told me of her encounter with Minerva in Sun Village. I'd offered to go tell Rogue and Sting.

I say to Rogue, "Hey, there's something I need to tell you and Sting."

He pauses in what he's saying, and looks at me with a serious expression. "Sure, Viv-chan." We get up and go over to Sting, sitting on the throne.

"What's up?" He asks.

"I have to tell you guys something—about what happened on my last job," I begin. "... it's about Minerva..." This immediately catches their attention.

"M' Lady?! You know where she is?!" Sting exclaims as he jumps to his feet. This gains everyone else's attention, and they murmur amongst themselves.

"Yeah," I say, looking down for a minute before meeting Sting's and Rogue's gazes. "... she needs help. I think Minerva is in trouble..."

At that moment, the lacrima in Sting's office starts ringing. Sting scowls in annoyance at the interruption and goes to answer it. A moment later, he returns with a serious expression on his face.

"Viv-chan?" Sting addresses. "There's a call for you from Master Makarov."

I furrow my brows at those words, "From Master? What could he want...?"

Shrugging, Sting replies, "Dunno. He didn't say. Just said to hurry up and get you. But he did say it was something urgent. He sounded extremely worried."

A concerned look settling on my own face, I gaze at Sting for a moment before glancing at Rogue. He gazes back at me with a serious expression before I make my way to Sting's office. When I get there, I sit in the chair behind the desk as I accept Master's call.

"Hello? Gramps?" I say, as his face showing in the lacrima.

"Thank goodness, Vivian!! Listen! You have to come back to the guild hall right away! Something's happened! While out on mission, the Thunder Legion were attacked! They're in the infirmary but they're in very bad shape—especially Laxus..." Master says, tone full of worry.

I gasp as my eyes jerk wide. "What?! Oh, no! Okay, I'm on my way right now!" I tell him.

"Thank you, Vivian! And, please, hurry!" Master says before disconnecting.