Chapter 39

Vivian's P. O. V:

At Era, my teammates and I stand before Lahar and Doranbolt as two guards take Neridah and Victoria away, to the prison cells. Lahar was a guest judge from the Grand Magic Games. He has slightly long black hair in a topknot and oval shaped glasses shielding his purple eyes. He wears the turquoise and white uniform of the Rune Knights, with a long cape, just like Doranbolt.

Doranbolt has closely cropped dark hair and a crisscrossing scar on his left temple with a single earring in his left ear.

"And, could you please do the honours of destroying this Crystallite? The Chief of Kyoshi Island himself requested it," I say as I hold out the pink crystal to Lahar. He takes it in his gloved hand as he nods his head.

 He takes it in his gloved hand as he nods his head

"We'll see to it that it be destroyed," He says. "I still find it hard to imagine that such a powerful Lost Magic was still kept hidden on Kyoshi Island."

"After what happened with Neridah, I don't think the Chief will be taking anymore chances," I say. "He cares more about his people than a powerful magic."

"Well, thank you for all you've done, Fairy Tail," Says Doranbolt. "It's thanks to you that no one will be able to get their hands on the Crystallite anymore."

"Ah, it was nothin'!" Natsu says, giving a closed eye grin

"Piece of cake!" Gray adds.

"I'm just glad that it's over," Says Lucy as Wendy nods her head in agreement.

"Well, good luck, The Flash," Says Lahar, without smiling though. I didn't think he was one to ever smile.

I notice Doranbolt gazing at the Sky Dragon Slayer, a happy expression on his features. I tilt my head at that, silently wondering what that's all about.

I nod my head in respect and Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Happy, Charlele and I turn to go back to Fairy Tail in our magic mobile.

We arrive in a few hours, by the time the sun was setting, and I finish giving my report to Gramps.