Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2

Third Person's P. O. V:

The train ride to The City of Rose Garden was a bit awkward because Éclair didn't seem too into conversing with Lucy.

Team Natsu were pretty excited to go to the City of Rose Garden, as they've never been before. It wasn't that much longer until they make it to the city, by the time night has fallen.

"Whoa! This place is awesome! There's magic practically everywhere you look," Gray says, gazing around in wonder.

The group split off to explore the sites of the city again. Gray ears a sausage on a stick as he explores the city streets.

Gray goes up on a hill to get a better look at the city, only Gray ends up stripping to his boxers. A guard then shows up and berates Gray for his stripping habit.

Vivian wanders the city with Erza and they look around a weapons and armor store. One guy shows them a finely crafted Katana, while the other guy shows them a suit of armor.

Erza puts her hand on her chin in thought, while Vivian just tilts her head with a thoughtful look on her face. Eventually, Erza and Vivian spot two gorgeous wedding dresses in display windows. One of them was a strapless dress with gloves that stop below the shoulders, silver heels, and a rose wreath atop the stand's head, with a white veil and bouquet of red roses.

The second is a sleeveless halter neck floor length gown with layers of skirts wrapping around the waist and a white rose on the right side of the waist with a pink ribbon. It comes with a pair of shoulder length gloves, white heels and a white veil, and a bouquet of flowers.

 It comes with a pair of shoulder length gloves, white heels and a white veil, and a bouquet of flowers

Erza and Vivian gaze with blushing faces and wide eyes at the two wedding dresses.

The clerks hold the dresses out to Vivian Erza. They add her dress to their requip storage space.

Wendy and Charlele pause to watch the S-class wizards walk out of the store, a satisfied smile on the redhead's and brunette's faces. Wendy feels curious about Erza buying a wedding dress, though she gets a feeling why Vivian bought one.