Chapter 46

Vivian's P. O. V:

"Are you gonna be okay, Viv-chan?" Asks Frosch as he turns to me worriedly.

"Y-Yeah. Don't worry about me, Frosch. I'll be fine," I reassure him. I hear the sounds of Rogue fighting Iroh and look to see Rogue trying to hit Iroh with Shadow Dragon's Slash. When Iroh fires his Fire Magic at the Cheney, Rogue sinks into shadow and flits around Iroh.

Iroh turns around and launches balls of flame at the shadow darting around him. Rogue was just too fast for Iroh.

Rogue pops out of the ground and encircles Iroh. "Shadow Dragon: Waxwing Attack!" With a thrust of his hands against Iroh, Rogue sends him flying away.

"Fire Bullet!" Iroh sends out a massive bullet of fire at Rogue. Natsu suddenly comes dashes forwards and immediately devours the flames. Iroh glares at him in annoyance. "Not you again, Salamander!"

"You bet! Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu shoots a powerful stream of fire from his mouth. Iroh evades the attack.

"Then try this one. Blue Flare!" Iroh throws a ball of blue fire at the pinkette.

Eagerly, Natsu gobbles it up, only to cough and shudder. "Brrr! Cold!" Iroh smirks.

"It's about time you showed up, Natsu," Says Rogue as he straightens.

"I got here, didn't I?" Natsu retorts before find me lying on the ground nearby. Concern fills his gaze upon seeing my wounds. "You okay?!"

I hold up my hand as I mutter, "Just dandy." Lucy runs up to me and pulls my head in her lap, looking worried.

Natsu looks relieved before he turns serious again.

"Viv! This looks bad," Lucy says.

"N-Not as bad as it feels," I stutter, trying to look tough. She gives me a slightly exaggerated expression.

"Don't push yourself," The Heartfilia scolds me. Just then, the Sky Dragon Slayer and older Requip Magic user rush up to us.

"I'll heal her," Wendy says as she drops to her knees and summons the green mist around her hands.

"Why do you keep targeting Viv?!" Natsu demands. "You're hurting her!"

"It's what she deserves!" Iroh growls before pulling back his fist to throw a ball of fire. But his head rocks to the side as Rogue's fist connects with his cheek.

Iroh wrenches his head around to glare hatefully at the Shadow Dragon Slayer. Rogue seethes, clenching his fist so tightly, his nails bite into his palm, his face dark, "Shut the hell up! You don't know her!"

"I do know her!" Iroh roars as Lucy tightens her arms around me and glares at him. Happy does too, from beside her. "I know her better than you do."

"The Vivian I know is kind and doesn't hesitate to protect her friends," Says Rogue. I feel tears prick my eyes at that. "She... She still cares about you." Iroh stares at me in disbelief but I don't meet his gaze. "She doesn't want to fight you. She wants to help you! She wants her friend back."

"Rogue-kun," I think as I threaten to cry at his words.

"Enough of these lies!" Iroh's body glows blue as he takes on his Ragnarok form. Iroh starts to shoot lava bullets wildly at my friends. Natsu and Rogue dive out of the way to avoid them.

Erza requips into her Adamantine Armor to block a few shots aimed at us with the large oval shield snapped closed. Lucy hugs me tighter as Wendy bends over me, squealing. The armor consists of a singular, blue chest plate with a lighter blue belt-like contraption around the waist. Three spikes line the top of the chest plate which gives way to a white neck brace split in the center to allow room for her chin. The shoulders are sectioned with a large spike dividing each section, the middle spike being the largest of the three. The gauntlets have only a few sections. Attaching to the elbows are two large white shields which give the armor its defensive power. A blue jewel lines the back of the hand. Attached to the bottom of the chest plate is two layer metallic skirt with small spikes hanging on the ends of each layer. A larger spike hangs inward on the bottom layer. Her legs are covered in a sectioned armor to match the rest of the armor with a pair of greaves starting at the knees. The greaves bear a blue design shaped like the large spike that hangs off the skirt. Several curving spikes attach just below the knee of the greaves. She wears a large spiked headdress atop her head with a reflective piece in the middle.