Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1

Third Person's P. O. V:

Team Natsu were on their way to the capital city of Crocus, for a job request the king of Fiore had for them, but they had to stop because the back left wheel of their wagon had broken down, and Gray was in the middle of fixing it

Natsu, Lucy and Happy had wandered off, and Wendy, Charlele had gone after them, since Gray was just about done.

"My Ice Make Magic's gonna fix you for good!" Gray declares while in his usual stance. He drops into a crouch before the wheel, hands held out in front of him. Ice covers the broken parts of the wheel. Gray looks back at the two S-class wizards who'd waited behind with him, as he says, "There. Well, we should get as far as the capital, at least."

Erza replies, her arms crossed below her armored chest as she smiles at him in approval, "I never noticed how practical your magic is. It's nice."

Vivian, standing beside her red haired friend, looks up while waiting for Gray to fix the wheel, to examine his handiwork. She gives the ice mage a smile of approval as well, while saying, "Nicely done, Gray-kun."

Vivian wears a sleeveless white tunic with a purple turtleneck shirt with a matching coloured skirt and a metal breastplate with stomach guard under her tunic. It also has a belt which the brown haired girl leaves undone. On her arms are purple gloves that stop above her elbows and gauntlets with gloves and guards on her upper arms.

On Vivian's feet are thigh high purple socks and white boots.

He smirks back at the girls. Gray shifts his gaze to the city ahead. "Been awhile since we visited Crocus, eh?"

Memories of the time they competed in the Grand Magic Games flash through their minds. "... Indeed," The Requip Magic user murmurs in reply. The Grand Magic Games just feels like it happened so long ago, now that things were much calmer. They have Acnologia and Zeref to worry about.

"You'll never guess what happened!" They look up to see Happy and the others returning, the blue furred Exceed flying toward Vivian.

"I swear that's not what happened!" Lucy proclaims as she jumps out of the trees, and glares at the cat hovering by the Knight.