Chapter 33

Third Person's P. O. V:

Vivian, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy and the cats make their way through the forest towards the temple to meet with Neridah and the Northern Wolves the following night. Stars peek through the leaves and a half moon hangs overhead.

"Remember Viv, you can't risk killing Neridah," Erza reminds her, walking next to her fellow swords woman. She shifts her gaze to Vivian. "If Neridah is killed then the Crystallite will disappear."

"I know. You don't have to remind me," Says Vivian. She was determined to stop Neridah at any cost. "We also can't let her risk overusing it or she'll be turned into crystal like Yuki Sapphire."

The Fairy Tail wizards pause at the base of the hill leading up to the Kyoshi Temple.

Vivian says, "You all know what to do?"

"Yeah!" Her teammates chime, their faces determined.

"Then, let's go!" Vivian says before taking off for the temple. Erza, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Wendy are right behind her with Happy and Charlele flying after them.

They enter the temple and run through the halls.

"Where do you suppose Neridah is?" Lucy asks as they run.

"My guess?" Says Vivian. "Probably in the room the Crystallite was sealed in the first place."

"You might be right," Says Erza. "I feel like that's the most likely place you'll be able to find her."

"I can't wait to kick some Northern Wolves butts!" Natsu cackles maniacally.

"Only you would have be eager to start a fight, Flame Brain," Says Gray with a smirk.

"I just hope we can stop Neridah before she launches another attack on the village," Says Wendy.

"Calm yourself, child!" Charlele chides her.

"Aye! We'll beat these guys and get all that reward money!" Chimes Happy.

"You really think you can defeat us?" Calls a voice, startling them.

Erza gives a cry as a green figure blurs towards her and throws her back with a powerful kick to her stomach. Vivian and the others stop and whirl back to her.

"Erza!" Gray exclaims worriedly. The redhead grunts as she straightens, only to face none other than Victoria Tray.

"Neridah posses a Lost Magic," The brown eyed woman continues, flicking her green hair. "Weak wizards such as yourselves wouldn't stand a chance against her. You may as well quit while you're ahead."

"Oh, yeah?!" Natsu challenges, but he's stopped by Erza.

"Go! I can handle this!" Says Erza as she requips into her Flight Armor, gripping twin swords in her hands. Victoria laughs as she runs for Erza again, this time taking out her dagger. Erza deflects it with her Sonic Claw spell.

Vivian nods her head and gestures for her teammates to follow her.

Erza leaps back to avoid a slash from Victoria and returns it with her own two slashes, narrowly missing the greenette. Victoria laughs as she runs down a nearby corridor. Erza pauses.

"If you want to beat me, you'll have to catch me first, Titania!" Victoria calls tauntingly.

Erza gives chase after her.