Chapter 70

Third Person's P. O. V:

As the fighting continues, Wendy, Charlele and Juvia have joined, fighting with the others.

"Valkyrie Sword Magic: Sequential Starburst," Vivian says before she thrusts her rapier at soldiers as a trail of light lingers behind. She could hear Erza cutting down more men behind her.

Vivian ends up facing more men. She uses Shooting Star to cut them down.

"Starburst!" Vivian thrusts her rapier at the dark wizards as silver energy crackles at the top. They go down with cries. "Streak!" Vivian slashes her sword in an upward diagonal and takes down another dark wizard. "Crescent Slash!" Vivian cuts her sword in a crescent form and another soldier goes down. "Seven Deadly Sins." She slashes her sword in a D formation and another soldier goes down.

Vivian continues to attack more Avatar members with her rapier.

Suddenly, the Knight feels a shift in the air as dark clouds begin to cover the sky above them, causing them to pause in their fighting.

The Knight, and Erza slash their blades across several Avatar men.

"Stop those women at once!!"

"Kill her!!"

At that moment, fissures appear in the ground and the ground starts breaking up. Erza and Vivian stagger slightly but keep their footing.

The redhead murmurs, looking up at the sky, "Something feels wrong!"

"You Eminence?!"

"It's going to kill us, too!"

The clouds swirl around as lightning crackles through the sky. People begin shouting in fear as a large foot emerges from the sky, and slams it on the ground, crushing the Avatar members who weren't quick enough to move in its path.

 People begin shouting in fear as a large foot emerges from the sky, and slams it on the ground, crushing the Avatar members who weren't quick enough to move in its path

Gray yells, throwing his arm out, "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! THAT THING WILL CRUSH ALL OF YOU!"

The Knight murmurs, recognising the magic, "It's one of the Eighteen Battle Gods of Yakuma!"

Erza gasps, "How is that possible?!"

The Battle God raises his massive sword above his head.

Vivian says, "He's beginning to attack!"

The god strikes the earth with his sword, causing the ground to shake violently.

The ground then splits open, sending dust and debris flying everywhere. Erza, and Vivian throw their free arm up to protect their faces from the stinging wind. They gasp when they look up and see a figure running up the edge of the sword.

Lucy points out, seeing someone on the god's sword, "Someone's on the sword!" It turns out to be none other than Natsu Dragneel.

Vivian murmurs, as they smile at the pinkette, "Natsu-kun."