Chapter 64

Vivian's P. O. V:

While Gajeel, Levy and I take a break from the walking, Gajeel was complaining something about Natsu having to write him a song because he won some kind of bet they'd made. When Levy insists he writes her a song, Gajeel had immediately stopped, set Laxus against the wall, and strummed an air guitar while singing a horribly made up song that grates against my ears.

 When Levy insists he writes her a song, Gajeel had immediately stopped, set Laxus against the wall, and strummed an air guitar while singing a horribly made up song that grates against my ears

I lean against the wall as I squeeze my eyes shut and try to drown out his horrible singing,

I sweat drop as the lyrics float into my ears, and I hear Levy tell Gajeel to stop no doubt because the lyrics made her feel flustered.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Back with Natsu, Gray had shown up just in time to help him, Sting and Rogue defeat Mard Geer. Gray had given Natsu's scarf back which he'd found while hunting for any stray demons. Rogue, Sting and Natsu were stunned by the amount of magic power Gray was emitting and his new Demon Slayer Magic.

Just when Gray seemed he had the upper had over Mard Geer, the Thorns user summoned a figure from Sting's and Rogue's pasts: Jiemma. He'd thrown away his humanity and became a demon for the sake of power.

Leaving the Twin Dragons to face their old guild master, Gray teamed up with Natsu to take out Mard Geer, but he fought back. Except, even in his Etherious form, the Thorns user was still no match for Gray and Natsu. The Dragneel had used his Dragon Force while Gray defeated Mard Geer by unleashing his Demon Slayer magic in one shot.

Gray was grateful the dragons were able to destroy the FACES, and that their magic power was back. He hopes Katsumi is doing alright, considering she was hit with the Bane Particles earlier.

Natsu hits the ground with a thud, tumbling. The pinkette says, grinning, "We did it!"

Mard Geer lies on the ground not too far away, unmoving.

Without looking at Natsu, Gray says, "No, not yet we haven't. This ain't over till I've destroyed E. N. D."

Natsu leans up on his elbows as he gazes around for the book. "Right. I forgot," Says Natsu. "Listen, Gray, I was actually supposed to get ahold of that book for Igneel."