Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3

I've gone back and edited Part 2!!

Third Person's P. O. V:

The group traveled to Veronica. While on the train, they made their plans. The sun had fully set by the time they got to Veronica. The group busted down the gates and split up into their teams to search for Éclair.

Vivian and Erza leap over rooftops as they search for Éclair.

As they leap over a rooftop, Erza and Vivian dodge an attack from behind. They manage to land on a roof safely. The team look up to see The Coordinator from earlier, hovering in the air before them, dressed in a kind of armor.

 The team look up to see The Coordinator from earlier, hovering in the air before them, dressed in a kind of armor

"So we meet again," Erza greets as she and Vivian begin to requip.

"Good. Because I have something I wanted to tell you," The grey eyed woman says to them, holding a scythe in her hands.

"What's that?" Vivian demands to know.

"How should I put this? Your tastes in clothing is atrocious!"

"What a coincidence," Erza begins, requipping into her Flame Empress Armor while Vivian requips into her Valkyrie Armor.

"We were going to say exactly the same to you!" Vivian finishes. They leap into the air.

Vivian and Erza say as they bring their swords down on The Coordinator's scythe, "So, listen up!"

Juvia runs through the city beside Gray, searching for Éclair. "Hurry it up, Juvia!"

"I am," The bluenette replies.

Gray hears something splashing through the water in the canal beside him. He looks to see magic bullets being fired at them. Before Juvia could move, Gray yells as he shoves her down, "Get down!"

Juvia cries out as she's thrown to the ground by Gray and bullets miss them. Juvia blinks her blue eyes as she sees Gray lying on top of her, and a blush spreads across her face. Gray scowls as he looks back at their attacker, "You."

"Hey, pretty boy! You just can't get enough, can you?" The orange haired man with the gun asks.

Juvia gasps sharply and shoves the Fullbuster off of her as she gets to her feet. She stands protectively in front of Gray as she says, "I'm afraid that this one is already taken! If you really want him, you're going to have to get through me first!"

The man blinks in surprise at her.

"Simmer down, okay?" Gray asks as he grips the Lockser's arm.

Juvia whirls to him with an incredulous expression as she asks, seeing Gray shirtless, "Wait!! Why are you shirtless at a time like this?!"

Gray and Juvia notice that people are starting to look out from windows. The gunman begins firing at Gray and Juvia again. Gray throws up an Ice Shield.