Chapter 12

Vivian's P. O. V:

The sound of fireworks burst in my ears as I stand between Erza and Gajeel, wearing my new outfit for the final round. I'm wearing a white outfit with a long white skirt, a crop top showing my toned belly, and a red ribbon that goes around the topmost part of my top that comes together to make a bow. I'm going barefoot, with a white strip around my ankles.

My long, light chestnut brown hair is in its usual waterfall ponytail.

Chapati's voice floats into our ears, "This is what we have all been waiting for, folks! Impending you with exciting news, and incredible magic and emotional moments we will never forget! But, today, one guild will become number 1 in Fiore, and th...

Chapati's voice floats into our ears, "This is what we have all been waiting for, folks! Impending you with exciting news, and incredible magic and emotional moments we will never forget! But, today, one guild will become number 1 in Fiore, and the winner of the Grand Magic Games! Ladies and gentlemen, it's been an honour, folks, but this time we'll end with my fellow commentator, the esteemed Yajima-san!"

"My pleasure!"

"We have a very special guest with us, today! You all know and love him as the official mascot of the Grand Magic Games, the always entertaining, Mato!" Chapati introduces.

"Heya!!" Lacrima screens appear and Mato's face appears on them, as he waves to the crowd.

"Usually, you're in the arena, acting as referee, but not today!" Chapati states.

"No, Sir! That won't be necessary because the day is extra special: the final match!" Mato replies. "Now, let's get things started and bring out all the competitors!"

"Currently, in 6th place and hoping for an upset, are the hunting dogs turn tail chasers, Quatro Puppy!" Chapati announces.

"It's true the drunken hawk Bacchis has been on the losing side this year, but he's still a force to be reckoned with!" Yajima states.

"Next up! The guild that exudes class and an intoxicating parfum, Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki at the helm, it's Blue Pegasus!"

Mato says, "They're currently scattered at 5th place, but today's their chance to breathe in the sweet smell of victory! Good luck!"

"Here comes our 3rd place team, Lamia Scale!" Says Chapati. "Can Lyon Vastia, the ice wizard who rivals Fairy Tail's Gray Fullbuster, bring the heat into today's battle? Or, will his team just get frozen in their tracks?"

"He doesn't have to do it alone! Don't forget that cute little God Slayer, Shelia Blendi and the Wizard Saint Jura Neekis are extremely powerful as well!" Mato says pointedly.

I smile to myself. Jura-san! I hope we get the chance to do battle again.

"Indeed! That team could claim the title today," Yajima says in agreement.

"Lamia Scale isn't the only team in 3rd place," Chapati reminds us. "They are in very good company... with Mermaid Heel!"

"Beautiful ladies but don't be fooled by their sweet looks," Yajima warns. "They're definitely not delicate little flowers."