Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3

Third Person's P. O. V:

Vivian stands beside Erza as the Fairy Tail wizards walk through a beautiful forest. Shafts of moonlight pour in through the trees, and brightly coloured fruit grows on the branches.

Wendy murmurs, "This forest is beautiful!"

Happy drools as he gazes longingly at the fruit, paw on his chin, "That fruit is so sweet, it's glowing!"

Charlele tells him, "They're not for us to eat."

"We'll set up camp here for the night," Erza says.

Gray says, "I just hope they don't find us again."

Natsu says as he stops trying to break the crystal in his hands, "Then, we gotta sleep in shifts!"

Gray says in agreement, "That's a good idea."

"I can go first!" Upon saying that, Natsu falls onto his back with a yawn.

"Already?!" Gray exclaims in surprise, eyes wide.

"So, if I understand correctly, they plan on using the Dragon Cry to extinguish all of the stellanium," Vivian murmurs. They'd set up a campfire, and were sitting around it. Lucy has now changed back into her regular attire.

Wendy asks, "But do they know if that's even possible?"

Gray muses, "Well, say it does work, then the whole country just goes bankrupt?"

Vivian says, "Well, no matter what, we cannot allow them to use the staff's magic power."

"Agreed," Erza nods her head.

"Right," Says Gray in agreement.

Charlele says, as Happy wanders over to a glowing fruit, still drooling, "She'd said there'd be a ceremony tomorrow night."

Lucy murmurs, "We only have till then to get it back."

Happy says as he chews on a large fruit, "I'll help you steal it, Lucy!"

Charlele snaps at him in a flustered tone, "I thought I told you not to eat the fruit!"

Later that night, they'd all taken it in turns on watch duty, and Erza had approached Vivian while Lucy is having her turn, saying there was something she needed to show her. So, now here the Requip Magic user was, wandering through the forest with Erza leading the way.

"Erza-nee-chan, where are we going?" The Valkyrie Requip Magic user asks with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

Smiling back at the pretty brunette, Erza replies mysteriously, "You'll see. It's a surprise."

Vivian falls silent as she follows Erza through the forest, shafts of soft moonlight spilling in through the trees. They reach a grove of trees with bushes, and Erza pushes them aside to reveal the sight before them. Stopping, Vivian gasps, her hazel eyes widening at the beautiful scene. Countless beautiful and bright stars decorate the night sky, and scattered along the ground are countless stellanium crystals, all in various formations, seemingly glowing with the stars themselves.

Vivian feels her mouth curl into a smile as awe shines in her eyes. "It's so beautiful!" She murmurs, stepping further into the clearing.

Erza smiles as she steps up beside the Knight, and says, "Well, after today, I figured you could use this time to relax."

Vivian gazes around the clearing, feeling happiness swell in her heart. Vivian turns to her fellow S-class mage and whispers gratefully, "Thank you, Erza-nee-chan!" Vivian throws herself at Erza and wraps her arms tightly around the red haired Requip Magic user, making her blink in surprise for a second. Then, a smile curls Erza's own lips upward and she hugs Vivian back tightly.