Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2

Pic is of Sonya—->

Third Person's P. O. V:

The group of Fairy Tail wizards sit gathered around a campfire as they gaze down at the Dragon Cry staff, a blue and red crooked staff with a scaly design reminiscent of a Dragon. Vivian sits cross legged next to Erza.

Vivian says with curiosity in her gaze, "So, we've obtained the staff." She, along with her teammates, have changed back into their regular attire.

Erza says in agreement, "Yes, but now we face the challenge of returning it to Fiore."

Gray says in annoyance, "Thanks to Pinky here our cover's been blown. Way to go, man!"

Natsu grumbles in response, "How was I supposed to know that the stupid thing was booby trapped?!"

"It's all my fault for not noticing it! I'm sorry!" Wendy apologises, bowing her head.

Vivian gives her and Natsu a reassuring smile. She picks up the staff to examine it, "It's alright. Don't blame yourself. Everyone did great back there. After all, we did manage to get the staff in the end. That's all that matters, right?" The brown haired girl frowns at the staff. "I don't like the feel I'm getting from this staff. I'm getting really dangerous vibes here..."

Lucy nods as she adds, "Agreed. I find it really interesting that this staff has the power to destroy an entire country."

Happy flies over to the crystal mage as he says, "I wanna hold it for a second!" Happy snatches the staff out of Vivian's hand and flies over her head, landing on the ground behind her. "Huh... it just seems like a regular old cane to me."

Charlele scolds Happy, paws on her hips, "Stop playing with it!"

Wendy speaks up, "But, earlier, you had sensed its power."

"Huh? Yeah..." Natsu replies, trailing off. "Ah! Who knows?! I don't get any of it!" Natsu falls onto his back as he groans.

Erza says, "Whether we feel it or not, I don't think the king was lying about what it's capable of."

The Knight adds in agreement, "In any case, we need to be cautious from here on out."

Happy starts and jerks the staff off the ground, looking as though he hasn't just been drawing a fish in the dirt with it.

Charlele frowns at him. The white Exceed says, "Be grateful Viv didn't catch you doing that!"

They all nod and fall silent, processing the information while listening to the crackling of the fire.

🗡🗡🗡

Suddenly, a deep shiver runs down Gray's spine, his arms crossed over his bare chest, his face paling considerably. Wendy and Charlele turn to him with questioning expressions.

The bluenette asks, "Is something the matter? You shivered."

He answers, "I'm fine. Just... had a little chill."

"Rather unusual for an ice wizard," Charlele muses.

"Well," Vivian says as both of her eyes twitch violently, "it's not like you don't have any clothes on!" Gray glances at the brunette in confusion.