Chapter 51

Vivian's P. O. V:

I push open the huge set of double doors and Rogue, Frosch and I enter a large room with a throne like hair at the far end. On it sits a woman with one black hair and red eyes. She wears a sleeveless black shirt with a red tie and black skirt with tall black boots on her feet. The woman sits with her knees crossed and cheek in hand as her elbows rest on the armrests.

"I'm impressed you made it this far, Sabetooth and Fairy Tail," The red eyed woman says, causing us to stop. "I'm even more impressed that you not only too out my guild members but my S-class wizards, too."

"Tsukiyomi," I say lowly.

"You've trespassed on my guild hall. I'll kill you, Flash, and take him as my prize," She says, pointing first to me then to Rogue.

"Over my dead body!" I growl as I set Rogue on the floor and grip my rapier. "Oblique!" I thrust my sword forward and bursts of green light shoot for the woman.

"Magic Gem: Explosive Gem," Tsukiyomi says before sending out a silver stone that glows before exploding. I cry out as I'm thrown back.

Tsukiyomi sends another at me but I manage to dodge it this time.

"Oblique!" I fire bursts of green energy at the red eyed woman but she dodges them.

Tsukiyomi throws even more exploding stones at me, but I manage to evade them.

"Starburst!" I call before I thrust my rapier at the woman. I reach Tsukiyomi and thrust my rapier at her.

She dodges and throws more exploding stones at me.

"Shadow Dragon Roar!" Rogue sends forth a blast of shadows at the guild master who dodges the attack.

"Flash Fire!" I whip my head around to see Tsukiyomi send out a wave of intense heat. I summon my Valkyrie shield and get in front of Rogue to block the blast. I grit my teeth as I brace myself against it. When it dies down, Rogue dashes forward with shadows around his hand.

"Shadow Dragon Slash!"

"Hellhound's Life Rending Claw!" Dark energy engulfs her entire hand like a claw.

Rogue and Tsukiyomi slash at each other with their claws. Rogue grunts when his right arm is scratched by the claws.

Tsukiyomi smiles.

"Rogue!" I gasp. Rogue looks at me with a twisted expression on his features. I stare in horror before I whip a glare at Tsukiyomi. "What did you do?!"

Tsukiyomi explains, "That's my Life Rendering Claw spell. First, he'll lose his sanity and reasoning. Then he'll lose his senses and control over his body. Lastly, I can can quickly compress and decompress the malefic energy upon contact to increase its cutting power or propel Rogue back at high speeds. You've no chance of saving him."

With tears threatening my eyes, I launch at Tsukiyomi with Shooting Star spell. She creates her barrier with her Magic Gem to block me.

"Flash Fire!" I'm hit with a wave of heat that sends me back. Tsukiyomi slashes at me with her Life Rendering Claw but I dodge her attack, blocking with my rapier. "Instantaneous Burn!" Tsukiyomi thrusts out her hands and grabs my arms. I scream as fire seems to course through them, burning my armor.

Tsukiyomi finally releases me and strikes my left leg, creating another nasty burn. I drop to one knee as I lean on my rapier.

"My magic is what gave me my alias Guardian of the Underworld. I'll finish you off but I'll look after Rogue for you, Flash."

Tsukiyomi thrusts her hand at me but I barely manage to avoid a blast of heat, watching it explode on the floor. Tsukiyomi fires more explosions at me, but none of them land. I blink my eyes when the space in front of me starts sparking. It grows bigger but then there's an explosion that forces me back with a cry.