Chapter 52

Pic above is Warrod Sequen—->

Vivian's P. O. V:

"Hm! This is the life!" I say, relaxing in the bathhouse, in the guild hall with Cana, Lucy, Mira, Lisanna and Levy.

"Now that the guild's got its own bathhouse, I might never take another job again," Cana says.

Lisanna is washing up with Mira as she says, "Well, with all requests we've had since the Grand Magic Games, You may not have a choice."

"It's true. This is the busiest that Fairy Tail's been in years," Mira adds, scrubbing her hair.

"Which is why it's so important to relax; don't want to overwork ourselves," Says Levy, pointedly.

Lucy asks, "Ah, so is that why you aren't out with Jet and Droy today?"

"It wasn't my idea, but when the boys insisted they could handle a job on their own, well... I didn't think I should argue."

I say, "Come to think of it, Natsu and Gray are out on a job together."

Lisanna asks, "Just the two of them? Sounds risky."

Mira muses, "As crazy as it seems, they've kind of been getting along lately. Guess this two man job will put that to the test."

Lucy says, "Well, Happy's with them. So, maybe he can keep them busy."

Cana looks to me with a cheeky grin as she asks, "So, Lucy, I have a question for you."

She replies, "Well, shoot."

"I heard that Natsu groped your boobs!"

We stare at the Heartfilia with shocked, blushing faces. Mira murmurs, beaming, "Oh my goodness!"

Her face immediately turns redder than Erza's hair at that.

"Come on! I know all about it!" Cana says, leaning in really close to Lucy now.

Lucy's eyes turn to angry white triangles as a certain blue Exceed no doubt flashes through her mind. I'll bet it all Happy's doing...

"Y-You've got it all wrong!" Lucy tries to defend herself as she scoots back, a devious look plastered on the brunette's face. "I was naked, so he was trying to cover me!"

"Awe, Lucy! There's no need to be shy! Let me see!" Lucy squeals when Cana grips her boobs in her hands and starts groping them, Lucy's face turning redder and redder. "Wow! No wonder he groped you! Just look at these things!"

"Will you—! Ah!" Lucy tries to dislodge the Alberona, but to no avail.

Cana continues squeezing Lucy's boobs as I hear Levy mutter, "I should've known the bath would lead to this stuff. Where's Wendy? She would sympathise."

Mira says, "Wendy went with Erza to help her out on her job."

"Oh? And they're by themselves, too? I wonder what it is."

"They left looking like Christmas had come early. Apparently the reward involved some super rare sweets."

I ask uncertainly, "Hold on, if Erza's doing a job this whole time, then who's over there?"

"Don't know," Says Mira.

"Yeah, me neither," Levy adds, just as confused.

My hazel eyes jerk wide as I whip around and see Flare standing up and turning toward us.

"Hey, there, Blondie!" We all stare in complete shock at the redhead who isn't Erza. "It's so good to see you!"