Chapter 53

Pic above is the Sylph Labyrinth guild—->

Vivian's P. O. V:

We arrive in Sun Village in no time, and get off of the tree Warrod created for us. We were awed by how thoroughly frozen the village is. We begin walking through the completely frozen village.

Lucy says with a hint of astonishment, "It's hard to believe something can freeze an entire city and everything around it so perfectly."

Erza murmurs, "Strange. Warrod said all the people were frozen. I don't see anyone around. I wonder where they are."

We keep walking until Natsu looks up and notices a huge figure. Or, rather, I should say, giant figure. The person frozen next to us is about twelve feet tall. We all stare in complete shock at the giants frozen around us.

I gape in shock at them, unable to believe my eyes.

Natsu and Happy yell in unison, eyes popping in their sockets, "GIANTS! GIANTS!"

"GIANT! GIANT!" Natsu looks at Lucy's chest. "GIANT!" He switches his gaze to Wendy's chest. "Tiny!" Looking back at the giants, Natsu adds, "GIANT!"

Wendy mumbles, "For some reason, I feel like I was just the butt of a joke."

Natsu says, "That old tree didn't say anything about giants!"

Charlele says sarcastically, "I'm sure he must've done that on purpose."

After snapping myself out of it, I look at Gray to see him staring in numbed shock at the frozen giants. I knew he was remembering his past, when Deliora destroyed his hometown and his master Ur sacrificed herself to save him and Lyon, when she sealed Deliora away.

I go over to Gray and ask, "Gray-kun, are you okay?"

A little startled, the Fullbuster looks at me, before relaxing a bit upon seeing me and nods his head, muttering, "Yeah..."

Erza says, "They're quite impressive. I never knew people like this existed."

Wendy says as she points at what looks to be a frozen giant dog, "I think I found his dog!"

"Hello nightmare fuel," Charlele says sarcastically.

Natsu says eagerly, "Alright, then! It's time to give these oversized popsicles a wake up call!" He punches his palm before creating a big fireball, and holding it next to the giant's foot. "A major case of hot foot will get him moving for sure!"

Happy cheers, "You can do it, Natsu!" The pinkette continues to try and melt the giant free. "Go hotter! Make it feel the burn!"

After a few minutes, Natsu and Happy are sulking beside the giant's foot. "This ice is crazy! I'm pooped!"

"Me, too," Happy says.

Charlele says sarcastically, "Oh, right. You did so much, Tomcat."

Gray says as he stands in front of the giant, "Remember what Warrod told us? We're not dealing with garden variety ice here." He places his hand on the ice. "This is weird. I've never felt ice like this before. The magic power it has is... bizarre."