Chapter 28

I've decided to change the amount of the Jewels to 2,067,000.

Vivian's P. O. V:

The next week goes by and I've now taken up Erza's spot by the steps leading to the deck, sighing from boredom as I blow at my bangs.

Wendy's spell had worn off earlier this morning and Gray took Natsu below deck, only to return without clothes on except for his boxers. He'd tried to borrow my clothes but I'd just glared at him until Gray tried asking Lucy, only to receive a whack on the head from me. Then he'd just given up and gone to get his clothes back.

The others milk about the ship as the ship sails by.

"I'm so bored," I groan, slumping my head against the railing. I address Levi. "Are we there yet, Levi?"

"The island should be coming into view any minute now," He responds.

"Where's all that energy from Hargeon?" Gray wants to know jokingly as he comes over to me. I'm only his boxers once again.

I throw the Fullbuster a deadpan expression as I retort sarcastically, "Gee, where's all your clothes from this morning?"

Gray jerks his gaze down only to start and flail his arms about, deep blue eyes widening. "Gah! When did that happen?!" He then scurries off to find his clothes as Lucy giggles and a few other pirates laugh heartily.

"How much longer till we get there?" Natsu groans, overcome with motion sickness.

"Soon, Natsu," Lucy assures him. We fall silent again and Happy suddenly cries out, pointing ahead.

"Look! There it is!"

We go up to the prow to see a huge but beautiful island coming into view.

"Wow! It's so pretty!" Lucy gushes.

We sail right up to the beach and disembark.

"Thank you for your service," I tell Levi gratefully.

"With pleasure, Me Beauty! We'll just be waiting around here for when you finish," He responds.

""Me... Beauty"?" Lucy echoes with a deadpan expression. I give a shrug as I turn and follow them off the boat. We make our way to the village asi gaze at a map.

"Let's see... the village of Kyoshi Island should be around here somewhere..." I murmur. I soon look up to see a massive gate in front of us. "Bingo!"

"This is it, huh?" Gray asks.

"I say we bust it down!" Natsu says eagerly.

"No we won't!" Lucy snaps at him.

I call up to the people I the watch towers, "Hello?! Anyone home?"

"Who's there?" Calls a male voice.

"We're wizards from Fairy Tail and we came here for a job request regarding the stolen Crystallite," I explain.

"So you're the team we were told would be coming!" Says the second male.

"Aye!" Happy chimes.

"Then, come on in!" Th first man says as they pull up the gate. I glance back at my teammates, grinning, before we enter the village. We stop in front of another guard holding a spear, a woman with him.

"My name is Kiba and this is Stella," The man introduces, gesturing to the woman next to him. "We're here to escort you to the Chief's headquarters."

I say appreciatively, "Thank you."

"Follow us," Stella says and they turn around. We follow them further into the village, seeing kids running around and playing as adults and teens were at market stalls or chatting with each other in the streets.