Chapter 29

Vivian's P. O. V:

After my teammates and I put our stuff away in our inn room, as we were sharing one like on Galuna Island, we immediately start the mission in locating Neridah and the Northern Wolves guild members.

We walk through the forest, along the path leading to the Kyoshi Temple Kiba and Stella pointed out to us.

"We should check the Kyoshi Temple first as that's where the Crystallite was sealed away," I state, walking ahead with Erza beside me, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, the cats and Natsu behind us.

"That's a good idea. Especially since Stella mentioned that they hide out in the temple, preventing the villagers from entering," Says Erza in agreement.

"So the reason this island is said to be cursed is because of the Crystallite?" Gray muses.

"It's kind of scary when you think about it," Says Wendy.

"It's just a legend," I say, waving my hand dismissively. "There's nothing cursed about this island. The woman Yuki only got turned into Crystal because she was alone and it allowed for the crystal to take over her."

"We have to make sure we don't let Neridah be taken over by the crystal either," Says Erza.

"Aye. Or she'll end up like Yuki Sapphire," Adds Happy. We continue to walk in silence until we reach the hill on which the temple sits. It was a tall, magnificent building surrounded by dead cherry blossom trees. It sits on a cliff overlooking the ocean.

"Beautiful," Lucy breathes as we gaze at it in awe

"Beautiful," Lucy breathes as we gaze at it in awe. I open the doors and we enter the temple.

It was dark so Lucy and I take out a light stick. We take off the caps and twist to turn on the pale green light.

I gaze ahead before I turn to my teammates.

"I think we should split up into teams if two. Erza and I will be one team, Natsu and Lucy will be the second, and Gray and Wendy will be the third. Happy and Charlele will stay with Natsu and Wendy. We'll keep in touch with the wireless radio and meet back here in a few hours if we don't find anything or anyone. Understood?"

They all agree and I handout wireless radios that we attach to our ears. Gray takes another light stick and turns it on, then we split off into our assigned teams to look for either the Crystallite, Neridah or the Northen Wolves members.

                       🗡🗡🗡

Erza and I have been searching for almost an hour, but we haven't encountered anyone yet.

"No sign of Neridah or the Northern Wolves guild," Erza says as she gazes around.

"This sucks. I thought we would've bumped into someone by now," I mumble.

"This is only the first hour, Viv. We're bound to find one of the enemies soon," Erza tells me.

"Hey, what's that up ahead?" I ask as I see an outline of something through the light stick. Erza follows my gaze as I hold up the light. It was a huge stone door. Erza and I run up to it and I feel the stone. It was cool beneath my fingers. "A door."