Chapter 24

Vivian's P. O. V:

"We kicked every magic butt we saw!!" Natsu cheers. We made it back home, only to receive a surprise greeting from the civilians. Heck! Even Twilight Ogre are here!

"That makes us champs!" Happy exclaims.

Lucy, walking beside Erza says in astonishment, "Wow! There are so many people here..."

Erza says, "I honestly wasn't expecting this grand of an entrance... it's overwhelming."

Asuka is riding on Master's shoulders as they cheer. Makarov cries joyously, "Fairy Tail's the greatest!"

"Hey, Mira, Vivian!" A guy calls as I walk on the takeover mages' right. We turn our heads. "I love you both!!"

"Thank you!" We reply, waving at him as we smile. Behind us walk her siblings, with Lisanna sitting on Elfman's shoulders.

"So, how awesome is the view up there?!"

"It's awesome! But, just a little embarrassing..."

Lily says in astonishment, walking beside Gajeel, "Wow! This is quite a homecoming!"

Gajeel points his thumb at himself as he says, grinning, "'Cause we put Fairy Tail back on top!" I grin at the Iron Dragon Slayer, and he grins back at me.

"Vivian! You were awesome in your battle with Jura!"

"No way! When she took on Lyon and Shelia singlehandedly!"

"No! When she fought Minerva all by herself!"

"Check our this little souvenir I brought back!" Natsu says as he digs through his backpack. "You guys are gonna love this! Ta daa!"

Natsu holds up the king's crown for all to see.

"WHAT THE FUDGE—?!" I scream upon seeing it. "Is that the king's freaking crown?! You didn't steal it from him, did you?!"

"Oops! You weren't supposed to see that..." Natsu quickly puts the crown back in his backpack.

"They're gonna throw you back in the dungeon, Natsu-san!" Wendy exclaims, wise eyed, as her body trembles from shock

Natsu takes out the 1st place trophy, and holds it above his head for the crowd to see. "THE SYMBOL OF OUR VICTORY!! A SUPER SHINY CUP!"

"WE WON!" I cheer, waving my arms around wildly.

Natsu gives the trophy to Romeo and places him on his shoulders. "Hold it up higher, Romeo!" Natsu tells him. "We want the whole crowd to see it."

"No problem!"

The master of the Twilight Ogre guild says, "Attention, please! The mayor of Magnolia would like to present Fairy Tail with a gift to mark this momentous occasion."