Chapter 22

Vivian's P. O. V:

Pic is of Vivian's dress—->

I walk with Erza, Lucy, Yukino, Wendy, and Charlele towards the royal banquet hall for the celebrations of having defeated Future Rogue.

It's been several days since the fight with the dragons and Future Rogue ended. The city was demolished but the king of Fiore wanted to hold a banquet to celebrate our victory over the dragons. I wear a blue layered, strapless dress with a pink lace folds around the waist and jewels decorating it. I have pink lace gloves on my hands and pink lace shoulder sleeves around my upper arms. I also have just the right amount of makeup on my face. My light chestnut brown hair is left loose but curled around my shoulders with two blue beaded clips on either side of my head.

I'd also told my guild mates that Rogue and I are mates. They seemed to be happy for me from what I gathered.

Erza pushes open the double doors and we step into the sparkling banquet hall. We gasp in awe as we gaze around. It has a high vaulted ceiling with statues of knights wielding different weapons situated around it. Everything had been decorated for the occasion, and there were many tables heaped with food and drink.

 Everything had been decorated for the occasion, and there were many tables heaped with food and drink

Lucy laughs with joy.

"Oh, wow!" Wendy says.

I notice a group of men are gazing at Yukino with hearts in their eyes. I step back to block her from them and shoot the men a dangerous glare that has them scurrying away in fear.

Yukino gives me a grateful smile to which I return with my own.

Elfman greets us, "Hey! You're here!"

Cana says as she downs some wine, "Now let's party!"

Gray says as he turns his head to Gajeel, "That getup's a little fancy for you!" As usual, Gray isn't wearing any clothes. Well, apart from his pants and purple tie.

Gajeel retorts, "At least I'm wearing something!" Gajeel is wearing a fancy black and blue tuxedo type of outfit with his black hair pulled back in a ponytail.

He looks different from what I'm used to seeing.